Mitt Romney 2016
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:19:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Mitt Romney 2016
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney 2016  (Read 352 times)
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 24, 2015, 07:01:13 PM »

Mitt Romney beats trump and all candidates in New Hampshire in the latest poll (released yesterday). Should she run? Would he be your top choice? He would be mine!
madelka
United States
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 07:03:49 PM »

She? lol But yea, Mitt Romney would be the most electable Republican by far, no doubt about it. Yes, the GOP has become that much of a joke.
Broken System

Political Matrix
E: 0.26, S: 4.17

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 07:19:06 PM »

Romney was shown to be weak and unskilled in his debates against an already-vulnerable Obama. His past criticisms can also be easily recycled this time around. Romney didn't do much better getting the vote of women, even though his overall numbers were better in comparison to McCain. No thanks, pass.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 07:16:19 AM »

I like Romney but this could easily be the joe Biden treatment where a candidate all ears significant Timorese electable because they aren't on the campaign trail yet. Look at joe Biden. Hillary Clinton 2013. All seemed significantly more electable when they weren't running for president. If he does run, voters will suddenly be inclined to support something new.
DeenThomas
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 08:19:25 AM »

Mitt Romney beats trump and all candidates in New Hampshire in the latest poll (released yesterday). Should she run? Would he be your top choice? He would be mine!
There are lot's of Mormons in New Hampshire? Cause Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Americans mostly are Protestants, Baptists, Evangelicals. Not all are tolerant and like Mormons for their religious positions.
DeenThomas
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 08:23:17 AM »

She? lol But yea, Mitt Romney would be the most electable Republican by far, no doubt about it. Yes, the GOP has become that much of a joke.
I will not vote for Romney. In 2008 Mitt Romney said that he loves J. W. Bush. I wonder if his feelings are mutual.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies