"Cruzmentum" Does Cruz really have chance to win GOP nomination? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:59:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  "Cruzmentum" Does Cruz really have chance to win GOP nomination? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Cruzmentum" Does Cruz really have chance to win GOP nomination?  (Read 2093 times)
whiplash
Rookie
« on: November 25, 2015, 07:44:50 AM »

Uggggggg.
The Three Stooges (Trump/Carson/Cruz) all at the top and leading in most of the polls.
What is going on ?
What is happening to the Republican electorate ?
I agree with you. I am sorry if i insult somebody, but to my mind only rednecks or people with lack of education will vote for Trump. ''Make America a mockery again'' is more appropriate. It would be a really weird presidency. America would run more likely as a private property not as a state.
whiplash
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 07:49:59 AM »

I hope, he will not. Ted  Cruz is a clear political radical, he organized state employees payouts shutdown. Remember? October 2013. That month, Ted Cruz, more than anyone else was insisting on ceasing governmental payouts to state employee from the budget funds. As a result of Ted Cruz efforts, 800000 state employees had to go on vacation without pay and 1,3 millions had to work free of charge.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies