Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:40:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'  (Read 2819 times)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« on: November 28, 2015, 11:06:51 AM »

I simply don't understand any of it.

If two people who genuinely love one another want to get married, why is it anybody's g-damn business?  Really.

The Republicans have just GOT TO STOP with "the gays this" and "the gays that".  Who cares anymore?

There are just so many other important issues that we could be talking about.

And the Republican Party's fusion with religious fundamentalists will hurt them eventually.  I can't tell you how many young people are becoming turned off from voting Republican because it is so connected in their minds with pushing a religious agenda on other people.  It's not even just telling people how to live their lives - what the religious right wants is a theocratic government.

I guess it just depends on the mindset. I'm 27 and when I heard of gay marriage for the first time, I was like, "Are you fuc*ing kidding me?"

I keep trying to evolve, but if you asked me, gun-to-my-head, honestly it really bothers me. In fact, I find myself MUCH more socially conservative than many other fellow young Republicans my age.

It just scares me. What's next? Incest marriage? How long until we have pregnant women who decide they wanted a baby girl and ask to have a "penile abortion" to turn their baby boy into a girl because "they want to". When does it cross a line of morality? FYI I am not a church going guy either, but it really bothers me.

It's gotta stop. White girls saying they're black for God's sake, men who claim to be women wanting to use girl's bathrooms...I don't care about their "feelings". They look fuc**ng nuts. To me Bruce Jenner is Bruce Jenner and he say's he's a woman. I respect his right to sound crazy, but it's not normal or natural. And liberals wanna call him woman of the year? That would be like me putting on a dress and black face and winning an award for being "brave black woman of the year". How ridiculous is it? It's gotta stop. It's gotta stop.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies