What should the President do about bullying?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:51:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What should the President do about bullying?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What should the President do about bullying?  (Read 688 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 25, 2015, 10:13:32 PM »

So, some girl asked Hillary at a town hall "What are you going to do about all this bullying", which Hillary used as an opening to attack Trump. But, back to the original question asked, what, if anything, should the President do about bullying? Do you believe there should be a federal policy, or that one could even work? I'm not sure what the President can do to stop kids from picking on each other...
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:35:32 PM »

It's not like the President can make Americans be better people. Sure, there's legislation which can, in theory, change culture, but I don't think you're going to be able to identify a comprehensive set of rules to establish social norms which are usually by nature vague.
Hillary pays minimum wage
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 11:52:59 PM »

It's not like the President can make Americans be better people. Sure, there's legislation which can, in theory, change culture, but I don't think you're going to be able to identify a comprehensive set of rules to establish social norms which are usually by nature vague.

Some of it can such as lifelong prison sentences for kids who are bullies.  However, you'll always have your tomfoolery in the classroom and kids farting on each other, pulling each other's pants down, mooning each other, and farting in class.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 08:59:08 AM »
« Edited: December 27, 2015, 10:24:38 AM by Torie »

So, some girl asked Hillary at a town hall "What are you going to do about all this bullying", which Hillary used as an opening to attack Trump. But, back to the original question asked, what, if anything, should the President do about bullying? Do you believe there should be a federal policy, or that one could even work? I'm not sure what the President can do to stop kids from picking on each other...

Deleted by Torie

are you on drugs?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 10:13:01 AM »
« Edited: December 27, 2015, 10:23:30 AM by Torie »

"However, we need to round up a few of these bullies, some as young as age 13 and put them in prison for life."

Well, this was reported, precipitating for me the unpleasant task of having to read this long turgid rather worthless string of sentences. And guess what? Normally I avoid infracting for the trolling rap, but I really just don't believe, that you want to put a 13 year old bully in jail for life. I just don't. So for you I am going to make a rare exception. I am going to infract for trolling, and lock this thread, en route to its deletion, after my little epistle here has been absorbed by those whom I think need to absorb it. Thanks.

Actually, your thread goes downhill yet further after the sentence I quoted above, to the point, that I really had to stop reading it, before getting to the end. I found it that unpleasant. You really need to cut this sh*t out, and like ASAP, or you will no longer be with us too much longer I strongly suspect.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 10:25:01 AM »

I have reopened this thread, after deleting the offending post.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 12:59:31 PM »

Absolutely nothing. Perhaps Michelle could advocate against it or something but legislatively the federal government should do absolutely nothing.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies