Who Would You Punch? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:02:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Who Would You Punch? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who Would You Punch?  (Read 297 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 26, 2015, 01:03:03 PM »

Not much point in thinking about it, since it couldn't possibly be as satisfying as this was:

*snip*

- I think my suspension was when I was in sixth grade (could've been seventh though), but either way I did once get four day out-of-school suspension.  There was this kid named Andrew (I think is last name was Hoynen or something like that), who wouldn't stop calling me a Kike for some reason.  After a few days of this, I told him at recess that if he called me a Kike again, I'd break his nose.  He asked me what I'd do if he called my Mom a Kike and I distinctly remember being quite proud of the fact that he still had black eye when I saw him the next Monday (although in hindsight, I probably didn't need to punch him in the face a second or third time, given that he went down after the first one).  I suppose I probably "should" feel bad about not handling it better, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still quite pleased with myself.  While I do remember my Mom being pretty disappointed about how I handled the situation and wasn't allowed to watch any TV until my suspension was over (a pretty lenient punishment given that I could still read, play my gameboy, use the computer, do stuff outside, etc as long as I finished the makeup work my teachers sent home with me first), when my Dad came to pick me up and the Vice-Principal (Mr. Martin, IIRC) was telling him what happened my Dad literally told the Vice-Principal that it was a shame I didn't end up breaking Andrew's nose.  That was pretty awesome!  Plus, Andrew never called me a Kike again (oddly enough, we kinda became friends at some later point during my Middle School years).  Anyway, this was probably one of the high-points of Middle School for me and I'm glad I still remember it so vividly Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies