Trump demands apology from the NYT over his comments on disabled journalist
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:24:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump demands apology from the NYT over his comments on disabled journalist
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump demands apology from the NYT over his comments on disabled journalist  (Read 1297 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 26, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/11/26/donald-trump-serge-kovaleski-new-york-times-apology-nr.cnn
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 08:35:59 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYOA_ciyS6c
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 10:26:52 PM »

Sweet Jesus
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 10:35:49 PM »
« Edited: November 26, 2015, 10:38:15 PM by EliteLX »

You know what, politics and everything aside.. can we all stop making a fool out of our god forsaken democracy already? Can CNN and Fox and all these damn media channels stop putting this man behind their camera lens' 25/8? Can we stop giving this nimwit and a bunch of people who have the political experience of my deteriorating mattress under the spotlight? It's all a joke. They're in it for fame. Half of these people couldn't give less a $hit about you and me like they do their ego.

God. Especially being in the GOP. These people are either idiots or do not belong anywhere near highest office in this entire planet. Stop playing games and making an absolute joke out of our democracy and political system (more so than it already is) and promoting this bullsh**t. What an absolute embarrassment of this party, the United States media, and our democracy. Rince truly is losing his damn brains figuring out what he's going to do.

Jesus H Crimany.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 10:40:40 PM »

Tell that to the 50% of the GOP that supports them Roll Eyes
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 10:42:05 PM »

Pretty damn sad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Truly are blind to the games.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 12:13:36 AM »

You know what, politics and everything aside.. can we all stop making a fool out of our god forsaken democracy already? Can CNN and Fox and all these damn media channels stop putting this man behind their camera lens' 25/8? Can we stop giving this nimwit and a bunch of people who have the political experience of my deteriorating mattress under the spotlight? It's all a joke. They're in it for fame. Half of these people couldn't give less a $hit about you and me like they do their ego.

God. Especially being in the GOP. These people are either idiots or do not belong anywhere near highest office in this entire planet. Stop playing games and making an absolute joke out of our democracy and political system (more so than it already is) and promoting this bullsh**t. What an absolute embarrassment of this party, the United States media, and our democracy. Rince truly is losing his damn brains figuring out what he's going to do.

Jesus H Crimany.

This is exactly what I have been saying for weeks, already.
What is wrong with the Republican electorate that they would salivate over this Mc-Donald Trump clown.
Enough already people. Stop supporting him, his ideas, and the rubbish that spews from his mouth.
Before he ran for office (this term), I actually thought he was an OK guy (have been watching him on his "Apprentice" shows for many years.) Now I have lost ALL respect for him ; and from everything he has said, and continues to say, I will NEVER see him the way I used to. (And something tells me, I'm not the only one with this same view.)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 01:28:56 AM »

Jesus H Crimany.

This is exactly what I have been saying for weeks, already.
What is wrong with the Republican electorate that they would salivate over this Mc-Donald Trump clown.

I believe it is anger and frustration over broken promises made by conventional, establishment politicians who promptly jettisoned them once elected.   
morrisconley
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 03:56:36 AM »

Donald Trump is a bully and ignorant person. This is nonsense for a politician and a public figure. Trump once called Fox News disabled pundit Charles Krauthammer who uses wheelchair a "loser" that does nothing but being a "jerk". 
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 04:04:54 AM »

Jesus H Crimany.
Couldn't said it better myself. The process has been hijacked by ego maniacs in all the media outlets, only interested in ratings and the bottom line, yep the mighty $ takes precedence over the minor trifle of what is actually right. The electoral process has become an entertainment reality show, hosted by Donald Trump with co-stars Ben Carson and the media circus as well as an assortment of clown's from CNN, MSNBC & FOX.
Gilmore/Cruz for America
gilmoreforamerica

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 04:12:56 AM »

Jesus H Crimany.
Couldn't said it better myself. The process has been hijacked by ego maniacs in all the media outlets, only interested in ratings and the bottom line, yep the mighty $ takes precedence over the minor trifle of what is actually right. The electoral process has become an entertainment reality show, hosted by Donald Trump with co-stars Ben Carson and the media circus as well as an assortment of clown's from CNN, MSNBC & FOX.
I concur. Give Gilmore some airtime!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 12:56:59 PM »

lol at the establishment hack sore losers in this thread "Waaaah stop covering the Republican frontrunner and focus on the low energy loser I like!! Waaaah"
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 12:59:35 PM »

lol at the establishment hack sore losers in this thread "Waaaah stop covering the Republican frontrunner and focus on the low energy loser I like!! Waaaah"
It looks like the panic is starting to set in. Cheesy
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 09:11:50 PM »

Again, why would the press pay attention to candidates that actual voters don't support or like?
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 01:48:17 AM »

Donald Trump is a bully and ignorant person. This is nonsense for a politician and a public figure. Trump once called Fox News disabled pundit Charles Krauthammer who uses wheelchair a "loser" that does nothing but being a "jerk". 

While I agree with you that Trump is a bully and an ignorant person, Charles Krauthammer IS a loser that does nothing be act like a jerk, whether its writing columns calling for global war or talking on T.V. calling for global war or publishing books calling for global war.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies