Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:57:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood  (Read 10245 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2015, 01:27:37 PM »

Well, first off I'm praying for the victims and their families at this time and I hope everyone else is too. It's truly saddening that someone who probably was pro-life killed I find that sort of un-pro life. But in the other hand I still believe abortion is a holocaust and I also believe doctors who perform them should be arrested or given the death penalty. But this guy doesn't represent me or the pro-life movement at all. Beacuse he is pro-death not life.

Then you are a monster. You are pro death.
No that isn't pro-death, The terrorist who killed the people inside of PP was a murderer he killed the innocent women who worked their that's wrong. But the doctors who would be given the death penalty (they'd only Recieve if it they committed abortions after they were made illegal) would have already murdered individuals. Those who died yesterday were innocent since they did nothing wrong at all. Even though I despise PP, those nurses shouldn't have been killed since they were innocent. The Bible also says in Exodus "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, life for a life etc." I believe that if abortion was illegal and personhood was determined to begin at conception that it would be murder and in a large portion of state and the federal government they would be able to be on death row.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2015, 01:31:59 PM »

Well, first off I'm praying for the victims and their families at this time and I hope everyone else is too. It's truly saddening that someone who probably was pro-life killed I find that sort of un-pro life. But in the other hand I still believe abortion is a holocaust and I also believe doctors who perform them should be arrested or given the death penalty. But this guy doesn't represent me or the pro-life movement at all. Beacuse he is pro-death not life.

Keep telling yourself that.

You're also saying: Yeah, I'm okay with the death of many women when that is the only way to save a life. I'm okay with leaving some children born with no chance to live because "muh small gummint". I'm okay with lots of broken families because f^# actually planning this out (ya' know as Planned Parenthood is supposed to do).

Pro-birth is you and your ilks platform.  
No you don't understand my views correctly, I believe abortion should be illegal except in four cases which are rape, incest, the mother being below 14 and the endangerment of the mothers life. If the women doesn't want the baby give it up for adoption but give it a chance to live. Beacuse that child will never live, have a birthday, get married, eat food or anything they won't get to procreate or even do anything. It's sickening how on the left they don't care about the life of the unborn beacuse hey who knows one of them could end cancer, make important scientific discoveries or even save your and one of your family members life.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2015, 01:34:17 PM »

What a resoundingly well-written, meaningful, and heart-warming way to show the world how different you are.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2015, 01:34:58 PM »

The overwhelming majority of pro-life Christians oppose this shooting.

I'm pro-life and anti-death penalty.  So I think that anyone who performs abortions should be given life in prison.  Of course, abortion would have to be outlawed first, and I wouldn't support arresting people who performed abortion while it was still legal.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2015, 01:38:19 PM »

The overwhelming majority of pro-life Christians oppose this shooting.

I'm pro-life and anti-death penalty.  So I think that anyone who performs abortions should be given life in prison.  Of course, abortion would have to be outlawed first, and I wouldn't support arresting people who performed abortion while it was still legal.
This while being pro-death penalty in a few cases which are murder, terrorism, treason unless for a righteous cause.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »

It's interesting how the argument how a group of people should not be categorically blamed for the actions of one is now being used, yet when it comes to Muslims and terrorism, that argument somehow does not apply. You can't have a double standard, people.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2015, 02:31:44 PM »

It's interesting how the argument how a group of people should not be categorically blamed for the actions of one is now being used, yet when it comes to Muslims and terrorism, that argument somehow does not apply. You can't have a double standard, people.
No one here says that all Muslims are bad, I don't think that at least but I know for a fact that there are bad people in every group, religion, party, website etc.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2015, 02:46:31 PM »

Nobody should be condoning any part of this attack. It doesn't matter who the attacked was or who the victims were. This was a tragedy, a terrorist attack perpetrated by a coward. And I say this as a pro-life, anti-death penalty advocate.
James Monroe

« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2015, 03:24:24 PM »

You sir, should be studying your school project and not get involved with this political bullsh**t.  Please stop posting and come back when you actually develop positions that aren't spoon feed from your parents. When you do quit and return, make sure you read this abortion of a post. 
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2015, 04:04:33 PM »

You sir, should be studying your school project and not get involved with this political bullsh**t.  Please stop posting and come back when you actually develop positions that aren't spoon feed from your parents. When you do quit and return, make sure you read this abortion of a post. 
You sir, thank you for your kindness, I actually finished my research paper and to tell you I am actually more pro-life than my parents and I know these facts to be true and this position is the one I will never change beacuse I for one cannot fathom supporting death of the innocents and if I ever will I'd ask G-d to strike me dead. I'm much more conservative than my parents also sir on many issues maybe accept refugees and Islam.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2015, 04:35:37 PM »

The "White people say all Muslims are bad" trope is very tired and not true. I don't think I've ever read on here that all Muslims are bad. It's a huge, huge straw man.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2015, 05:01:15 PM »

If I sincerely believed that abortion was comparable to the holocaust, I would be tempted to go vigilante as well. That's why the prolife movement should not really rely on such hyperbole.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2015, 05:12:50 PM »

He's socially Conservative and from Massachusetts.  I think he's capable of developing his own opinions.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2015, 06:47:59 PM »

He's socially Conservative and from Massachusetts.  I think he's capable of developing his own opinions.

He's 13 dude.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2015, 07:03:59 PM »

If you honestly that doctors who preform abortions should be given the death penalty, why wouldn't an attack on an abortion clinic be justified?

Rule of law, innocent until proven guilty etc.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2015, 07:11:26 PM »

As of right now, only two of the GOP candidates (Kasich & Cruz) have put out any sort of statement on the shooting. Neither of them mentioned Planned Parenthood

Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2015, 07:12:20 PM »

Salivating over a spree killing because it provides you with an opportunity to call your political adversaries hypocritical is disgusting. Everyone in this thread needs to get a hold of themselves.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2015, 07:25:49 PM »

If you honestly that doctors who preform abortions should be given the death penalty, why wouldn't an attack on an abortion clinic be justified?

If I was a member of the german resistance, I highly doubt such concepts would stop me. If the Holocaust was happening now in my country and I knew about it, I would like to think id feel a burning moral imperative to stop it, not a half hearted reformidt approach.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2015, 07:36:09 PM »

Uhhh, so horrible. I pray to the victim and their families.

That saying, I still believe abortion is murder, but on a less scale then those of an alive human.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2015, 08:05:16 PM »

Salivating over a spree killing because it provides you with an opportunity to call your political adversaries hypocritical is disgusting. Everyone in this thread needs to get a hold of themselves.
So do the Republicans who have been salivating over Paris.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »

Keep telling yourself that.

You're also saying: Yeah, I'm okay with the death of many women when that is the only way to save a life. I'm okay with leaving some children born with no chance to live because "muh small gummint". I'm okay with lots of broken families because f^# actually planning this out (ya' know as Planned Parenthood is supposed to do).

Pro-birth is you and your ilks platform.  
No you don't understand my views correctly, I believe abortion should be illegal except in four cases which are rape, incest, the mother being below 14 and the endangerment of the mothers life. If the women doesn't want the baby give it up for adoption but give it a chance to live. Beacuse that child will never live, have a birthday, get married, eat food or anything they won't get to procreate or even do anything. It's sickening how on the left they don't care about the life of the unborn beacuse hey who knows one of them could end cancer, make important scientific discoveries or even save your and one of your family members life.

So you don't think abortion is murder then? Because if you actually think it's murder (as opposed to a lesser unpleasant thing), then those exceptions don't make much sense.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2015, 10:51:12 PM »

If I was a member of the german resistance, I highly doubt such concepts would stop me. If the Holocaust was happening now in my country and I knew about it, I would like to think id feel a burning moral imperative to stop it, not a half hearted reformidt approach.

Crabcake, I think you are dramatically underestimating mankind's capacity for cowardice. Plenty of otherwise good and upright, and even anti-Nazi folks didn't do anything in the face of evil.

But to get back to your main point, there's plenty of leeway in between violent resistance and "half hearted reform approach". Too often we on Atlas forget that there is more to ethics than affecting political change. We can feed the hungry and clothe the naked regardless of what the law says.

My wife has been a great help to an unwed mother we know who considered aborting her child. She helped get things for the baby, and babysits for free so the mother can work. I think that's a far better use of her time on the abortion issue than political activism or blowing up abortion clinics.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2015, 10:55:33 PM »

It should be noted that the police officer who was murdered in this incident was a co-pastor at a conservative evangelical, Calvinist church and held anti-abortion views personally.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2015, 11:31:01 PM »

So yeah, this may be the worst thread I've ever seen on atlas.  Way to go guys.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2015, 01:13:52 AM »

So do the Republicans who have been salivating over Paris.

Tu quoque.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies