Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:26:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood  (Read 10307 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: November 29, 2015, 12:56:06 PM »

What I learned from this thread:  People who believe abortion is an atrocity should pretend it isn't because someone might get the wrong idea and start shooting people.   I guess we shouldn't criticize human rights abuses by Western governments either because it might turn people into jihadis.

Something else you could have learned from this thread: Don't demonize an entire group for the actions of an individual or small group of individuals. Even if the bigger group might have offensive beliefs that could have incited the individuals in question.

I would have supposed you would have found other, more obvious, recent reasons to come to that conclusion.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 12:36:44 AM »

What I learned from this thread:  People who believe abortion is an atrocity should pretend it isn't because someone might get the wrong idea and start shooting people.   I guess we shouldn't criticize human rights abuses by Western governments either because it might turn people into jihadis.

Something else you could have learned from this thread: Don't demonize an entire group for the actions of an individual or small group of individuals. Even if the bigger group might have offensive beliefs that could have incited the individuals in question.

I would have supposed you would have found other, more obvious, recent reasons to come to that conclusion.

Hmm?

I thought I could not have been any clearer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies