Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:31:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shooting at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood  (Read 10310 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: November 29, 2015, 08:43:51 PM »

What I learned from this thread:  People who believe abortion is an atrocity should pretend it isn't because someone might get the wrong idea and start shooting people.   I guess we shouldn't criticize human rights abuses by Western governments either because it might turn people into jihadis.

Just stop calling yourself pro-life and start calling yourself anti-abortion. That's all you really care about.

If you are willing to deny healthcare to poor people, you aren't pro-life. If you are willing to send Central American and Syrian people to certain death because their mere presence in the country offends you, you aren't pro-life.

And if you say, "But I don't support any of that," I ask, have you ever voted for a Republican? Because if you have, then you most certainly do.

I'm fairly certain that doesn't apply to shua, and I know it certainly doesn't apply to me. Of course I have voted for both parties, but I'm not sure how you can say that because if you are voting Democrat, you are also voting for death in some respects and a much more imminent one for many unlike in the case of healthcare. I vote mostly Democrat, but sometimes abortion remains an important outstanding issue. We're faced with two evils and must confront in somehow.

What can I do but get a bumper sticker that lists my demands thanks to hyper-partisanship. John Bel Edwards for President?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies