Fix the Justice System You Kinda Broke Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:03:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fix the Justice System You Kinda Broke Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fix the Justice System You Kinda Broke Act (Passed)  (Read 2353 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: December 20, 2015, 03:38:43 AM »

We are on the cusp of a possible court case, so I would appreciate either we act swiftly on this or I have concrete understanding of what will continue to be the situation for the coming couple of weeks.

Also, can anyone clarify whether the Solicitor General position (which is a temporary, appointed-as-needed position) formally constitutes the cabinet? As in, can somebody already holding regional or federal office elsewhere hold this position simultaneously? My understanding is yes to some degree, but that it might depend on the specific cabinet position and the specific elected/appointed position held elsewhere. For instance and AFAIK, the GM cannot hold its position plus another one. Additionally, I know that we exempted via amendments awhile back some other positions that were previously barred from being held by people already holding positions (I believe what was then SoIA/SoEA); the Solicitor General and Secretary of Home Affairs were split off from the SoIA & AG positions, so there's a lot of mud here as I see it.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 09:05:09 PM »

So I'm just trying to make sure everything is clear here: in effect, the old positions of SoIA & AG are now vested entirely in the position of Secretary/Department of the Interior?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 09:53:44 PM »

So I'm just trying to make sure everything is clear here: in effect, the old positions of SoIA & AG are now vested entirely in the position of Secretary/Department of the Interior?
Yes.

Works for me - easy to define and understand.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies