Trump spokeswoman: "So what?" on keeping muslims out.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:04:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump spokeswoman: "So what?" on keeping muslims out.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Trump spokeswoman: "So what?" on keeping muslims out.  (Read 4363 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2015, 12:14:12 PM »

Leave it to Griffin to be the one person in this thread who would make me want to defend the GOP. Roll Eyes

For my part, I can no longer associate with the racism and bigotry, but I can still see why there would be reasons for "sane" people to want to support a Republican so long as they admit that it's not ideal.

Just more proof for my hypothesis that you never really left it! It just takes someone like me to draw out the poison. Kiss
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2015, 02:31:23 PM »

Leave it to Griffin to be the one person in this thread who would make me want to defend the GOP. Roll Eyes

For my part, I can no longer associate with the racism and bigotry, but I can still see why there would be reasons for "sane" people to want to support a Republican so long as they admit that it's not ideal.

Just more proof for my hypothesis that you never really left it! It just takes someone like me to draw out the poison. Kiss

Not really. I have areas where I support them and areas where I absolutely don't. I weigh how I value each issue, allow myself to be manipulated by personality politics, and then act accordingly when deciding who to support. In other words, I let myself make a choice. Others seem so attached to party dogma that they excuse themselves from having to think. Why should I be that guy?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2015, 02:48:16 PM »

I'm too busy to really post, but keep on fighting the good fight, guys!
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2015, 01:17:03 PM »

The odd thing about Trumpnis he merely draws Republican beliefs to their logical conclusions. Why have any sympathy for the GOP establishment? Why push for a so-called 'moderate Republican' who merely repeats Trumpesque sentiment in a more cautious.manner.

Because Kasich is Kool. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies