Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:37:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average  (Read 3154 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 10, 2015, 02:31:43 PM »

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

LOL! LMAO LOLOLOLOL
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 02:40:06 PM »

I don't think people hate Jeb as much as you state. It's more just silliness at this point. Kasich remains far more infuriating.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 04:14:23 PM »
« Edited: December 10, 2015, 04:19:42 PM by EliteLX »

Everybody knows.

You must of missed the memo. The LOL L0W ENERGY LOL HAHAHA!!! /S RIGHT GUUYS L0L VOTE DEMOCRAT RIGHT? I'M PART OF THE CREW LOOK. HAHA?!!! humor train passed a while ago.
madelka
United States
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 04:16:23 PM »

Stuff like this is why I voted HP...
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 02:12:10 PM »

I don't think Jeb actually wants to be president. You can tell his heart just isn't in it, and he's being forced to by his dad and brother's cronies.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 02:23:47 PM »

Wow EliteX is not taking this election well at all. He's acting almost as obsessed and deranged as discredited fraud Nate Silver! Wouldn't surprise me if he's sweating like a DOG at his computer as he types this stuff.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 02:38:36 PM »

Everybody knows.

You must of missed the memo. The LOL L0W ENERGY LOL HAHAHA!!! /S RIGHT GUUYS L0L VOTE DEMOCRAT RIGHT? I'M PART OF THE CREW LOOK. HAHA?!!! humor train passed a while ago.

You need a hug, bro?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 02:54:39 PM »

What??
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 03:17:53 PM »

I'm tired of hearing people overly using "low energy" to describe candidates.
It is such a childish description, and only proves that ignorant Trump supporters are so brain-dead that they revert to reciting Trump like a bunch of yes-men parrots.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 04:09:40 PM »

Wow EliteX is not taking this election well at all. He's acting almost as obsessed and deranged as discredited fraud Nate Silver! Wouldn't surprise me if he's sweating like a DOG at his computer as he types this stuff.

It's been quite hilarious to see some of the very serious people on Atlas become unhinged. I mean, that EliteX guy said a while ago that he was done with american politics but he's still hysterically whining everytime Jeb is put in his place.

And then of course we have the insults like "ignorant", "brain-dead" and "yes-men parrots" (?).

So instead of analysing things like adults they generally resort to putting their hands over their ears and shouting "LALALAICAN'THEARYOULALALA" or denigrating others.

Very sad.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 04:22:18 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2015, 04:59:29 PM by ProudModerate2 »

So instead of analysing things like adults ...

Oh trust me ... I have spent the last 2 months "analyzing" Trump supporters, and my "adult analysis" determines that most of them are  "ignorant", "brain-dead" and "yes-men parrots."

My "descriptive words" are mild compared to others on this website.
And, if you cant handle the heat, don't bother coming into the kitchen. (IE: The discussion on Atlas is politics .... and discussing politics, as everyone knows, usually goes downhill.)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 04:24:59 PM »

At this point I enjoy Jeb's presence in the race. Obviously his primary campaign shows he is completely and totally unelectable as a general election candidate, but he brings some fun into it. More so than Carly Fiorina, Ted Cruz, John Kasich, or Chris Christie, all WW3 nightmare scenario candidates.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 04:27:43 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2015, 04:36:34 PM by wolfsblood07 »

I don't think Jeb actually wants to be president. You can tell his heart just isn't in it, and he's being forced to by his dad and brother's cronies.
Interesting post.  
My hunch is there is a huge amount of competition within the Bush family.  They will move mountains to outdo each other.  They are also very protective of their own.  If an outsider slights one of them, he has slighted all of them.  We are seeing all kinds of this stuff play out in this campaign.  
I think Jeb wants to be president, but not he nor anyone in his inner circle ever dreamed they'd run up against this much backlash against the establishment.  But let's not forget that conventional wisdom in 2008 was that Jeb would never be president due to being a Bush, since W. was so unpopular there was half serious talk that W. would serve the country better by resigning the office a couple months early.  At some point after the 2012 election, the narrative mysteriously changed to "Jeb Bush will be the nominee in 2016."  And here we are now, with Jeb flailing about trying to get back on track.  He is fighting an uphill battle.
I still think Jeb would be a better president than W., a better more reasonable leader.  
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2015, 04:30:51 PM »

The whole "maybe Jeb doesn't want to be President" theory should be thrown out the window, by the way. It's a theory that has been consistently tossed out by Jeb people trying to explain why his campaign has gone as badly as it has. Jeb was the guy who wanted to be President, W. didn't want it NEARLY as much. Jeb worked hard on policy, Jeb has made a point of it. He absolutely wants the job. He just doesn't have a strategic brain, either in his own head or in any of his advisers.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2015, 04:35:43 PM »

At this point I enjoy Jeb's presence in the race.
.... but he brings some fun into it.

Not sure Maxwell's comment is meant to be serious.
His description of bringing "some fun" into the race, means that it is funny to see Trump constantly bashing him during the debates.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2015, 04:40:39 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2015, 04:46:10 PM by Maxwell »

At this point I enjoy Jeb's presence in the race.
.... but he brings some fun into it.

Not sure Maxwell's comment is meant to be serious.
His description of bringing "some fun" into the race, means that it is funny to see Trump constantly bashing him during the debates.

well I mean that and I find enjoyment in his own awkwardness. But it's also a level of sympathy, because Jeb Bush is obviously a very awkward man, and I am awkward as well, so I feel for him. There is a story arch with Jeb that I definitely can see. He's a person. That's probably why I don't get a very presidential vibe from him, because the imagery of the President is someone who is above the errors and foibles humans make. I don't see a person when I see Carly Fiorina, I see a comic book villain. I don't see a person when I see Ted Cruz, I see a worm who has dedicated their life to gaining power.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2015, 04:42:55 PM »

I don't hate Jeb, but the Bush Family's governace of America has resulted in unnecessary deaths of American troops in needless wars, and economic policies that have decimated the middle class and caused a huge outflow of wealth from our country.  Democrats and Independents blame the Bushes, and especially Bush 43, for much of what's going on today.  Republicans blame the Bushes for being insufficiently conservative, and Republicans are very much aware of the negative esteem most folks still hold Bush 43 in.  Bush Fatigue is real!  And it's bi-partisan!  Jeb SHOULD have known this, and perhaps he did, but it is clear that he failed to act on what he knew or should have known and not have entered a race that was bound to turn out like this for him.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2015, 04:57:07 PM »

But it's also a level of sympathy, because Jeb Bush is obviously a very awkward man, and I am awkward as well, so I feel for him.

LOL. I understand your description of Bush.
But I most admire your honesty
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 05:03:29 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2015, 05:10:30 PM by EliteLX »

I don't know why the Atlas Keyboard Warriors are going after me when you're all about a week late fellas.

Jeb Bush is polling low, we all know. That's the result of a failed campaign. I'm not Jeb's high school best buddy, it truly is not that deep. Find something better to do.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2015, 05:32:13 PM »

I don't know why the Atlas Keyboard Warriors are going after me when you're all about a week late fellas.

Jeb Bush is polling low, we all know. That's the result of a failed campaign. I'm not Jeb's high school best buddy, it truly is not that deep. Find something better to do.

Dude c'mon.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2015, 05:54:26 PM »

It is such a childish description, and only proves that ignorant Trump supporters are so brain-dead that they revert to reciting Trump like a bunch of yes-men parrots.

You had better get used to it. The usual suspects will be using the term about 25 times a day, if not more, until such time as the Trump thing comes to an end. Pity that the end appears not to be anytime soon. Jeb is "low energy" I might add (or at least projects that). His heart seems not to be into this. Or perhaps he has low testosterone levels, and needs a testosterone exchange with Trump to even things out. And why does he stumble over his words so?  Dubya sometimes had the same problem, and Daddy Bush did once in awhile. Perhaps it is genetic.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2015, 06:01:47 PM »

If a term accurately describes someone, it should be used to describe that person.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2015, 06:09:00 PM »

If a term accurately describes someone, it should be used to describe that person.

Exactly.
Thus my description of many Trump supporters, as "ignorant", "brain-dead" and "yes-men parrots."
Thank you for your support Maxwell.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2015, 06:15:34 PM »

You had better get used to it. The usual suspects will be using the term about 25 times a day, if not more, until such time as the Trump thing comes to an end. Pity that the end appears not to be anytime soon. Jeb is "low energy" I might add (or at least projects that). His heart seems not to be into this. Or perhaps he has low testosterone levels, and needs a testosterone exchange with Trump to even things out. And why does he stumble over his words so?  Dubya sometimes had the same problem, and Daddy Bush did once in awhile. Perhaps it is genetic.

The low and high energy descriptors will long outlive President TRUMP.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2015, 06:38:48 PM »

Bush's problem really isn't that he's "low energy." It's that he really has nothing new to offer, and is simply seen by most Republicans as the definition of an insider.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies