I can't shake the feeling that whoever wins in 2016 will be a one-termer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:31:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  I can't shake the feeling that whoever wins in 2016 will be a one-termer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I can't shake the feeling that whoever wins in 2016 will be a one-termer  (Read 3176 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: December 13, 2015, 12:18:32 PM »

I'm just worried that even if Hillary is reelected in 2020, her coattails won't be large enough to give Dems control of enough state legislatures (redistricting power).

Kennedy & Ginmsburg will be replaced in 2020, anyways and Lorretta Lynch if she replaces Kennedy, being former attorney general will strike down the GOP gerrymandering that Roberts and Alito created. If Charlie Crist is elected GOV in FL, and Dems win NV, CO, FL, MI, MD, ME, IL & NM govs, it will be enough.

Lynch isn't getting appointed to the SCOTUS. She's not held in high regard by the party base. If a Democratic President wants to appoint a former AG then Holder is the obvious choice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies