After The False Spring - The South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:51:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  After The False Spring - The South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After The False Spring - The South  (Read 6261 times)
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« on: February 11, 2016, 04:54:48 PM »

A declaration to the lords of the realm

I, Stannis Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, declare rebellion on the oligarchs who purport to rule our realm. I name Lord Tyrell, Lord Martell, Lord Greyjoy and his sons, and all those who support them as enemies of the realm. These lords have no right to rule over our realm. I urge all honourable and upstanding lords, great and small, to join the coalition against them. The madness of the late King Aerys and the plots of these lords have brought discontent and instability to the Seven Kingdoms. Through deceit and intrigue these lords have risen high, though their fall shall be equally terrible.

The Targaryens surrendered their right to the throne when Aerys placed himself outside of the law through the wrongful disowning of his heir and murder of Brandon Stark. It is evident that this mad, incestuous dynasty should no longer supremely govern us. Join me, and the other lords who have already joined to this cause, in arms against our oppressors so that we may build a better realm free from this foul, corrupt alliance of lords whose high ambitions have driven the kingdom to war.

-Lord Stannis Baratheon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies