Sieg heil! Nazi saluted shouted at Trump event by audience member.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:14:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sieg heil! Nazi saluted shouted at Trump event by audience member.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sieg heil! Nazi saluted shouted at Trump event by audience member.  (Read 4095 times)
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 15, 2015, 02:15:26 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-audience-member-yells-nazi-salute-protester-removed-las-vegas-n480056

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the Republican front runner.  Anyone still wish to argue nothing is wrong with the very core of this party?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 02:17:44 PM »

Mods please drone this disgusting low-energy loser.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 02:24:05 PM »

Call me crazy, but I have reason to believe that this (and the Obama is a Muslim questioner) are plants.

Think about it: the guy who accused Obama of being Muslim in New Hampshire was, at least on the surface, an activist involved with the Tea Party. And having dealt with Tea Party activists in my capacity at AFP and a few campaigns, I know that they tend to be very, very proud of their views. How come that man, who questioned Trump, faded away without a word? How is it that Mark Halperin, who appealed to Twitter for help in finding him, could not get an interview with him (for what I assume is Game Change '16)? Wouldn't that man be sharing stupid anti-Muslim memes on some New Hampshire Tea Party Patriot's Facebook page? Wouldn't fellow Teabaggers name him? Wouldn't he himself be out in front of the cameras trying to be the new Joe the Plumber screaming "where my country gone!?"

And of course there was this incident.

I have reason to believe, judging by my very, very limited campaign experiences, that the heckler was a plant. Why would the "Sieg Heil" screamer be so far back in the room near the cameras, where the heckler also happened to be? Seems fishy to me.

As for the people who physically assaulted the guy, well, those were real Trump supporters. It's just what they do.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 02:38:59 PM »

Sieg heil was just one of many disturbing things shouted at the campaign event.  Are you suggesting everyone who shouted crazy stuff like "shoot him" was a plant?

We can discuss whether xenophobic bigots that desire anonymity exist... but keep in mind we are posting on Atlas.
weixiaobao
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »

Could be plant, could be real.  It is a toss up since both scenario are believable.

Some of Trump's supporters are pretty radicals.  Since I read comments from them on yahoo and Breighbart.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 02:39:47 PM »

Considering the diarrhea pouring out of Trump's mouth, it's unsurprising that these scavengers would be so enticed.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 02:41:37 PM »

Dang it, now I need to find something else to shout at the Trump rally when he visits us Sad Cheesy

The roughing up sounds hysterical, and I hope I get to see that first hand as well. The hype is real. Trump knows what to get in the news to make people wanna come out.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 02:48:02 PM »

Could be plant, could be real.  It is a toss up since both scenario are believable.

That's the disturbing part.  The fact it's even plausible the remark was genuine tells you how far things have slid.
weixiaobao
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 02:50:32 PM »
« Edited: December 15, 2015, 02:57:13 PM by weixiaobao »

That's the disturbing part.  The fact it's even plausible the remark was genuine tells you how far things have slid.

lol, well, I have seen "kill the cops" or "f--k Paris" or "kill all men" (though the later 2 can be global and not quite limited to the USA).  So yes, this country is really hyper polarize right now.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 02:53:33 PM »

Some random Trump supporter might have said something bad.  Who cares
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 03:03:22 PM »

That's the disturbing part.  The fact it's even plausible the remark was genuine tells you how far things have slid.

lol, well, I have seen "kill the cops" or "f--k Paris" or "kill all men" (though the later 2 can be global and not quite limited to the USA).  So yes, this country is really hyper polarize right now.

Difference being those things have been said by people who have been objectively oppressed vs sieg heil being shouted by someone in a position of privilige.  You can react inappropriately to oppression but that in no way can be conflated with a privileged group shouting "sieg heil".  We should avoid false equivalency.  I mean if a Jew in a Polish ghetto in the 1930s said "f-ck all Germans" no one would compare that to "seig heil".
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 03:09:25 PM »

Oh, nice to see you back, Dazey/DevotedDemocrat/Col. Roosevelt.

Nah, I think that Schadenfreude is a real poster. LBJRevivalist/DevotedDemocrat/Dazey.Col. Roosevelt is psychologically incapable of hiding his fascist racism this long.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 03:10:31 PM »

... that the heckler was a plant. Why would the "Sieg Heil" screamer be so far back in the room near the cameras, where the heckler also happened to be? Seems fishy to me.

As for the people who physically assaulted the guy, well, those were real Trump supporters. It's just what they do.

It's funny that you discredit other things that were/are done at Trump rallies, but yet you accept that Trump supporters do physically assault protesters, when you say "It's just what they do."

If you believe Trump supporters "physically assault" protesters, why would you question them screaming "Shoot him!" "Kick his ass," and "Light the motherf—-r on fire!" Actions (physically assaulting) are much more perceived as negative/bad attributes, than simply screaming derogatory words.

Some Trump supporters screaming "Sieg heil!" should not be a shock to you, as we know that white supremacists and neo-Nazi groups support much of what Trump says.

If you read the full article, there is another Trump supporting described as doing the following:
"He's a Muslim!" another man in a glittering black suit shouted as another protester was removed. "He's a Muslim!"
Here again, this should not be a shocker that Trump supporters feel ill-will towards Muslims and other immigrants.

In conclusion:
No one was "planted" in the rally to say these things. There is nothing "fishy" about the things that were said and done at this Trump gathering.
All these things were done by "real Trump supporters," because in your great words ...
"It's just what they do."
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »

To be fair this protester interrupted a story by a (black!) father about how his son was murdered so...
weixiaobao
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2015, 03:17:32 PM »

Difference being those things have been said by people who have been objectively oppressed vs sieg heil being shouted by someone in a position of privilige.  You can react inappropriately to oppression but that in no way can be conflated with a privileged group shouting "sieg heil".  We should avoid false equivalency.  I mean if a Jew in a Polish ghetto in the 1930s said "f-ck all Germans" no one would compare that to "seig heil".

lol, you meant some of them by 1st world middle upper class women to some of the most over privilege ivy league students?  Is this about punching up and down?  "Some" of the people who utter that was that oppress in anyway or form.

And I don't even want to get into the race riots, and the damage that was done to the Asian/Arab/Hispanics minorities in the majority Black communities.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 03:23:53 PM »

To be fair this protester interrupted a story by a (black!) father about how his son was murdered so...

... about how his son was murdered by another member of a minority group (an undocumented immigrant !).
If you are going to point something out, tell the whole story. You are so quick to emphasize "black!," but you just happen to leave out how bringing the father to the stage, Trump "attacks" another minority group in America.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 03:33:29 PM »

Yup obvious Jeb plant is obvious. Nothing else to see here.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 03:41:49 PM »

I believe we have actually footage of the incident at the rally

See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2015, 04:03:36 PM »

Well, Stormfront does have ties to Trump. I'm not very surprised at all.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »

Some random Trump supporter might have said something bad.  Who cares
This.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2015, 04:29:44 PM »

It's more than just "some" Trump supporters. And there is no "might" about it. Trump supporters did do these things. There is no and-if-or-buts-about-it.

Some will just want to put on their horse blinders, but that's their choice.

The fact of the matter is that this only happens at Trump rallies. If it was happening every time at the other candidates' gatherings, then I could understand.
But this type of bullying, physical assaulting and bigoted/hatred epithets, take place only with Trump supporters.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2015, 04:43:45 PM »

You have no proof that this person was a Trump supporter.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2015, 04:44:27 PM »

I believe we have actually footage of the incident at the rally

See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ

Love the new hairstyle - very high-energy compared to his old mop.

Not sure about the skirt, though.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2015, 04:52:13 PM »

"Shoot him!"
"Kick his ass,"
"Light the motherf—-r on fire!"

Trump, right?

I know quite a number of people who feel that way.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2015, 04:53:16 PM »

You have no proof that this person was a Trump supporter.

Some will just want to put on their horse blinders, but that's their choice.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies