Which Republican can you see losing R-leaning Missouri?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 08:06:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Which Republican can you see losing R-leaning Missouri?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Which Republican can you see losing R-leaning Missouri?  (Read 1931 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 05:06:18 PM »
« edited: December 16, 2015, 05:10:38 PM by EliteLX »

Bush, Paul, and Kasich would all lose Missouri.

Romney won MO by 10%. Bush, Kasich, and Paul aren't losing the state. You're absolutely delusional and pull your ideas out of thin air, sir.

And Obama came within 4,000 votes of winning it in 2008.  I think Clinton could win the state in a landslide election, like what would happen if she were up against low energy losers like Bush, Kasich, and Paul.

And once again, you're absolutely delusional if you think Hillary 2016 is Barack Obama 2008. Absolutely out of your mind. Obama '08 was the probably the strongest Democratic candidate, election force, ground game, and coalition in recent party history. To add the cherry on top, McCain was an old grumpy boring man following up on an administration with a mid-30's approval rating.

.. and Jeb, Kasich and Paul aren't producing anything close to a national landslide. Any political expert would call you a complete idiot for claiming that. Jeb's actual history is polling tight, if not LEADING Hillary in a variety of swing state polls & national polling. Find something better to do than dream up and shout ignorance because it ruffles your political panties.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 05:10:16 PM »

Romney won MO by 10%. Bush, Kasich, and Paul aren't losing the state. You're absolutely delusional and pull your ideas out of thin air, sir.

And Obama came within 4,000 votes of winning it in 2008.  I think Clinton could win the state in a landslide election, like what would happen if she were up against low energy losers like Bush, Kasich, and Paul.

And once again, you're absolutely delusional if you think Hillary 2016 is Barack Obama 2008. Absolutely out of your mind. Obama '08 was the probably the strongest Democratic candidate, election force, ground game, and coalition in party history.

It was only the 12th best Democrat margin ever.  Figures that a person who supports a low energy loser like Jeb would be so misinformed.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2015, 05:12:27 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2015, 05:18:12 PM by EliteLX »

And Obama came within 4,000 votes of winning it in 2008.  I think Clinton could win the state in a landslide election, like what would happen if she were up against low energy losers like Bush, Kasich, and Paul.

And once again, you're absolutely delusional if you think Hillary 2016 is Barack Obama 2008. Absolutely out of your mind. Obama '08 was the probably the strongest Democratic candidate, election force, ground game, and coalition in recent party history. To add the cherry on top, McCain was an old grumpy boring man following up on an administration with a mid-30's approval rating.

.. and Jeb, Kasich and Paul aren't producing anything close to a national landslide. Any political expert would call you a complete idiot for claiming that. Jeb's actual history is polling tight, if not LEADING Hillary in a variety of swing state polls & national polling. Find something better to do than dream up and shout ignorance because it ruffles your political panties.

It was only the 12th best Democrat margin ever.  Figures that a person who supports a low energy loser like Jeb would be so misinformed.

I'm not claiming PV margin. That doesn't take into account the national social picture at the time nor the opposing candidate or the campaign season controversies and events. Obama was one of the strongest most charismatic Democratic candidates, had the strongest election force and ground game and had an extremely powerful coalition.

Anyways, I'll jump back to the point that Hillary in 2016 will not come close to Obama '08s strength nor complete a landslide election. ESPECIALLY against Jeb, Kasich, or Paul. Thanks.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2015, 05:13:43 PM »

And Obama came within 4,000 votes of winning it in 2008.  I think Clinton could win the state in a landslide election, like what would happen if she were up against low energy losers like Bush, Kasich, and Paul.

And once again, you're absolutely delusional if you think Hillary 2016 is Barack Obama 2008. Absolutely out of your mind. Obama '08 was the probably the strongest Democratic candidate, election force, ground game, and coalition in party history.

It was only the 12th best Democrat margin ever.  Figures that a person who supports a low energy loser like Jeb would be so misinformed.

I'm not claiming margin. That doesn't take into account the national social picture at the time nor the opposing candidate or the campaign season events/controversy. Obama was one of the strongest most charismatic Democratic candidate, had the strongest election force and ground game and had an extremely powerful coalition.

I'm seeing a lot of adjectives and not a lot of evidence.  Jeb supporters are all bluster and no substance.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2015, 05:15:56 PM »

It was only the 12th best Democrat margin ever.  Figures that a person who supports a low energy loser like Jeb would be so misinformed.

I'm not claiming margin. That doesn't take into account the national social picture at the time nor the opposing candidate or the campaign season events/controversy. Obama was one of the strongest most charismatic Democratic candidate, had the strongest election force and ground game and had an extremely powerful coalition.

I'm seeing a lot of adjectives and not a lot of evidence.  Jeb supporters are all bluster and no substance.

Just so happens you run to remarks when you look like an idiot.

Have a nice day buddy.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2015, 05:58:20 PM »

A Trump/Clinton matchup, even as polarized electorate may result in a 272-266 victory by Clinton. Dems arent gonna waste time in Missouri, when they can will NV.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2015, 06:15:51 PM »

Worth noting that in say december of 2007 Indiana would be seen as a leaning/safe R seat, considering Bush got 59% in 04, and it hadn't been won by the democrats since 1964.

Now I'm not saying its going to happen-I'm just saying that it's a state that can in the worse (or best) case flip
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2015, 10:57:47 AM »

Worth noting that in say december of 2007 Indiana would be seen as a leaning/safe R seat, considering Bush got 59% in 04, and it hadn't been won by the democrats since 1964.

Now I'm not saying its going to happen-I'm just saying that it's a state that can in the worse (or best) case flip

I'd never deny MO isn't a state that can flip across party lines, it's just not reasonable in 2016.

2004 -> 2008 for Republicans is a mile apart from 2012 -> 2016 for Republicans. Keep that in mind, friend.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2015, 11:34:30 AM »

Maybe Carson.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2015, 02:09:17 PM »

Cruz. Trump if he really does manage to push things too far.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2015, 03:19:28 PM »

I think Hillary will do even worse in rural MO and with whites especially post-Ferguson.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies