Let's be 100% serious here for a moment: (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:30:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Let's be 100% serious here for a moment: (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Let's be 100% serious here for a moment:  (Read 6553 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 16, 2015, 12:16:33 AM »

Yes, he is 100% correct. I wish Hillary would say something like that but it'll never happen.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 02:55:05 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2015, 03:22:59 PM by Eraserhead »

Soon the American people will have to make their choice. A vote for Donald Trump, a vote for peace at home and abroad or a vote for Hillary Clinton, a vote for war and human suffering.

Democrats need to realize what a hawk Hillary is before she gets the nomination. Because if it only happens after she gets the nomination, turnout will be quite poor for Democratic nominee Hillary.

remind me again what Bernie Sanders has been saying about his foreign policy views? Oh yes *crickets*

Because he's actually just as if not more hawkish than Clinton.  But don't let that stop Sandernistas from projecting their own views onto Jewish Jesus.

a. the first Jesus was Jewish
b. Sanders opposed the Iraq War so maybe not "just as if not more hawkish"

Look, I know that Sandernistas tend to be pretty low-information voters, but for real "DID THEY SUPPORT THE IRAQ WAR LOL" is a terrible way to judge a candidate's foreign policy stance.

Okay, so please explain how Sanders is "just as if not more (?) hawkish than Clinton". If you're going to say something like that you should be prepared to back it up with some facts. I'm genuinely curious about this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies