DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:27:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Author Topic: DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data  (Read 41958 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: December 18, 2015, 10:19:31 PM »

Bad idea. She already has the nomination won. She's just going to turn Sanders people off from her for good if she goes at him hard over this.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #301 on: December 18, 2015, 10:21:03 PM »

Yeah, I don't see her engaging on it, but politicos will write think pieces.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #302 on: December 18, 2015, 10:21:33 PM »

Welp. Sanders wanted some news coverage. Looks like he got it.

Might as well go out in a blaze of glory anyway. Makes it more fun.

He had the 1 million member DFA, a 700,000 member union, and hit 2 million donations all in the 24 hours before this broke. The timing is suspicious, and not in a way that helps Bernie.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #303 on: December 18, 2015, 10:22:18 PM »

It's a mistake for Sanders not to have come out today and personally repudiated those involved and fired ALL of those involved. He can't give Clinton any kind of opening to use at the debate.  His whole brand is based on him being Mr. pure.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2015, 10:22:51 PM »

Bad idea. She already has the nomination won. She's just going to turn Sanders people off from her for good if she goes at him hard over this.

I was already turned off from her for good. But I was intending on voting Democrat in other races. I'm starting to get very turned off from the entire party.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #305 on: December 18, 2015, 10:23:45 PM »

Hillary: "Let me say this. Let me say something that may not be great politics, but I think the Senator is right. And that is that the American people are sick and tired of hearing about the DNC's damn software breach!"
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #306 on: December 18, 2015, 10:24:21 PM »

It's a mistake for Sanders not to have come out today and personally repudiated those involved and fired ALL of those involved. He can't give Clinton any kind of opening to use at the debate.  His whole brand is based on him being Mr. pure.

The user of 3 of the 4 accounts was fired yesterday.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #307 on: December 18, 2015, 10:26:18 PM »

Hillary: "Let me say this. Let me say something that may not be great politics, but I think the Senator is right. And that is that the American people are sick and tired of hearing about the DNC's damn software breach!"

Honestly, she should probably say something along those lines.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2015, 10:27:12 PM »

Wow. Let's hope he does the honorable thing and drops out after this. Truly shameful and disgusting.

Lief:

Trump announces outright ban on muslims: Hallelujah! What a great leader!

Low-level, likely dim-witted Sanders Staffer clicks something they're not supposed to and is quickly fired - Shameful, disgusting, Sanders needs to drop out now!

Roll Eyes

Do not defame me or tell mistruths about me. I have never once voiced support for Trump's Muslim ban. I expect an apology.

You deserve no apology.

Lief,
You are such an Atlas Troll, it's starting to get really annoying. How is anyone suppose to take anything you say (post) seriously, when you continue to act like such a clown-shoe.
Grow-up dude (or dudette).

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2015, 10:27:26 PM »

Does Hillary Clinton really want to stoop so low as to attack a candidate for misuse of data that wasn't direct activity of the candidate...when that candidate defended her over a misuse of data that directly involved her?

Is Hillary Clinton really the right person to be talking about data breaches? Does she really want to attempt to draw that contrast and bring this issue up? If she does this, then anything is fair game.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #310 on: December 18, 2015, 10:27:43 PM »

Honestly, she should probably say something along those lines.

Her campaign already made political hay of this.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2015, 10:41:41 PM »

Welp, this is an overall depressing development. Going forward, the main goal of the Clinton campaign for the rest of the primary season should be to win over as many Sanders supporters as possible, and not to turn off too many of them. She doesn't need to attack; the nomination is hers and Sanders attacks will only serve to turn away would-be general election voters. For Sanders, his goal should be to run a clean issue based campaign for the next few months (until around March/April or so), and then fully and wholeheartedly endorse Clinton for President against Republican nominee Trump/Cruz/Rubio/Other.
Trapsy

« Reply #312 on: December 18, 2015, 10:49:45 PM »

Welp, this is an overall depressing development. Going forward, the main goal of the Clinton campaign for the rest of the primary season should be to win over as many Sanders supporters as possible, and not to turn off too many of them. She doesn't need to attack; the nomination is hers and Sanders attacks will only serve to turn away would-be general election voters. For Sanders, his goal should be to run a clean issue based campaign for the next few months (until around March/April or so), and then fully and wholeheartedly endorse Clinton for President against Republican nominee Trump/Cruz/Rubio/Other.

There is no way I see Clinton winning the presidency. She is already a disliked candidate stuff like this just makes look really bad. This will be blamed on Hillary. I already see people saying they will just vote 3rd party.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2015, 10:49:55 PM »

She's never been very bright with respect to picking the right advisors with which to surround herself (best obvious example is 2008, when she snatched defeat from the jaws of victory after a series of mind-numbingly bad strategic decisions). It's likely for the same reasons she probably maintained her own private email server - with so many people out to get her, she values loyalty and trustworthiness over competence when assistance is absolutely necessary; any other time, things are done "in-house" to prevent the vast right-wing conspiracy from being able to get to her.

Honestly, it's genuinely kind of sad when you think about it. Legitimate paranoia constantly resulting in self-sabotage.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2015, 10:59:27 PM »

There is no way I see Clinton winning the presidency. She is already a disliked candidate stuff like this just makes look really bad. This will be blamed on Hillary. I already see people saying they will just vote 3rd party.

It's strange how Hillary is even getting any blame for this, is it not? She's in no way involved. In fact, it was her own data that was stolen! There's some serious Clinton Derangement Syndrome and group think going on.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2015, 11:00:03 PM »

I swear to all that is holy....

HOW WILL THIS BE BLAMED ON HILLARY!?

Shes the victim in this.

I swear this is 2008 PUMA bullsh**t all over again.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2015, 11:04:14 PM »

Exactly, if she wanted Bernie supporters in the general election, she could have called today for the DNC to reinstate the Bernie campaign's access to their files. She didn't. She is dead to a lot of Bernie supporters now.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2015, 11:04:34 PM »

People will say they are going to vote third party, and then after 5 months of a general election campaign will show up on election day and vote for Hillary Clinton.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2015, 11:07:04 PM »

The FBI will be perp-walking Bernie through a crowd of press in the next half hour... this should make for some interesting front pages tomorrow!
Fusionmunster

« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2015, 11:09:57 PM »

Exactly, if she wanted Bernie supporters in the general election, she could have called today for the DNC to reinstate the Bernie campaign's access to their files. She didn't. She is dead to a lot of Bernie supporters now.

But she did call for a reinstatement of his files.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #320 on: December 18, 2015, 11:12:07 PM »

But she did call for a reinstatement of his files.

Where?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #321 on: December 18, 2015, 11:16:46 PM »

It's strange how Hillary is even getting any blame for this, is it not? She's in no way involved. In fact, it was her own data that was stolen! There's some serious Clinton Derangement Syndrome and group think going on.

Well, the NGP VAN is run by one ex-Clinton staffer, and was founded by a different ex-Clinton staffer. Add to that, that the Sanders campaign had apparently been complaining about the lack of security on their own data for months and were getting ignored and it's not hard to see where the anti-Clinton sentiment comes from, correctly or not.

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #322 on: December 18, 2015, 11:17:59 PM »

Well, the NGP VAN is run by one ex-Clinton staffer, and was founded by a different ex-Clinton staffer. Add to that, that the Sanders campaign had apparently been complaining about the lack of security on their own data for months and were getting ignored and it's not hard to see where the anti-Clinton sentiment comes from, correctly or not.

And add to it that DWS was already pulling a lot of sh**t like a crappy debate schedule to benefit Hillary. The DNC has proven themselves to be 100% Hillary hacks.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #323 on: December 18, 2015, 11:18:52 PM »

Wow. Let's hope he does the honorable thing and drops out after this. Truly shameful and disgusting.

Lief:

Trump announces outright ban on muslims: Hallelujah! What a great leader!

Low-level, likely dim-witted Sanders Staffer clicks something they're not supposed to and is quickly fired - Shameful, disgusting, Sanders needs to drop out now!

Roll Eyes

Do not defame me or tell mistruths about me. I have never once voiced support for Trump's Muslim ban. I expect an apology.

You deserve no apology.

Lief,
You are such an Atlas Troll, it's starting to get really annoying. How is anyone suppose to take anything you say (post) seriously, when you continue to act like such a clown-shoe.
Grow-up dude (or dudette).

Thanks. Now he's gonna keep it up for another few months. Smh.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #324 on: December 18, 2015, 11:25:12 PM »

Yeah, screw the real victim here, the one who's data was stolen. Stick it to the man! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies