DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:32:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20]
Author Topic: DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data  (Read 41523 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: December 20, 2015, 06:24:02 AM »

what, you think it's likely that the VAN people intentionally set Clinton's data set to be non-private to trick Sanders' staffers into accessing it and attempting to save the lists, in order to set him up for a negative media event?

god I hate the Atlas during presidential years sometimes.

It's really the DNC that is to blame, but it doesn't help that VAN is also Hillary hacks.

It doesn't help what?  What did your post possibly mean to imply, besides what I just summarized?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #476 on: December 20, 2015, 11:20:27 AM »

what, you think it's likely that the VAN people intentionally set Clinton's data set to be non-private to trick Sanders' staffers into accessing it and attempting to save the lists, in order to set him up for a negative media event?

It's really the DNC that is to blame, but it doesn't help that VAN is also Hillary hacks.

No, it's the three Sanders staffers who stole information that are to blame. What the hell is wrong with you people?! Why don't you go try robbing your neighbor's house next time they leave their door unlocked and see if "well it's really my neighbor who is to blame" holds up as a defense.
Knives
solopop
« Reply #477 on: December 20, 2015, 11:22:28 AM »

what, you think it's likely that the VAN people intentionally set Clinton's data set to be non-private to trick Sanders' staffers into accessing it and attempting to save the lists, in order to set him up for a negative media event

God you're ing delusional.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #478 on: December 20, 2015, 12:32:15 PM »

No, it's the three Sanders staffers who stole information that are to blame. What the hell is wrong with you people?! Why don't you go try robbing your neighbor's house next time they leave their door unlocked and see if "well it's really my neighbor who is to blame" holds up as a defense.

A better analogy would be breaking in when their alarm system is down.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #479 on: December 20, 2015, 12:58:47 PM »

For downloading her data, the guy was fired by the Sanders campaign. For exploiting it to put a thumb on the scale for Hillary, the DNC was shamed into retreating and inadvertently raised a million dollars for Bernie in single day. All's well that ends well.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #480 on: November 03, 2017, 06:44:44 AM »

OMG this is a conspiracy against sanders!

Obviously Sanders support will rise because of this DNC plot!

Sanders campaign didnt do anything!! ;_;

The sanders supporters are bad and if not, worse than Paulbots.

LOL at the people who claimed that DWS's DNC didn't have a conspiracy against Bernie. In case it wasn't bloody obvious enough at the time, it's really clear now.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies