DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:47:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data  (Read 42058 times)
Trapsy

« on: December 18, 2015, 01:48:09 PM »

DWS just reignited Bernie's campaign with this BS. She is literally the worst thing ever.
Trapsy

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 01:59:34 PM »

DWS just reignited Bernie's campaign with this BS. She is literally the worst thing ever.

How dare she punish a thief for stealing! What a monster!!
Look, This will just boost Bernie's campaign. Bernie's campaign is at fault for accessing/downloading the voter file data but the narrative will just be DWS trying her best to rig the nomination for Hillary (at least that is what is coming from Bernie supporters.)
Trapsy

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 02:32:32 PM »

This is gonna backfire on the DNC. Even though Bernie campaign is in heat for this, This shows purely incompetence of the vendor. I bet other campaign staffers have done the same.
Trapsy

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 05:45:44 PM »

Debates are gonna be fire tomorrow night.
Trapsy

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 06:14:16 PM »

BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton campaign manager says its data was 'stolen' by Sanders campaign.
Trapsy

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 06:19:44 PM »

BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton campaign manager says its data was 'stolen' by Sanders campaign.

This is literally true, so?

I know based on the evidence Bernie's Campaign staffers is at fault BUT It will be spun into a DNC doing a favor for Hillary by slowing down their campagin down.
Trapsy

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 06:39:49 PM »

This is literally true, so?

Berniebots can't fathom that their progressive messiah might not be as beautiful, precious, and pure as they think he is.

Hillary supporters are too clueless to realize how ridiculous this makes them seem

They keep this sh**t up, and I'm never voting for anyone who endorsed Hillary.

Wheres the lie?

The terminated employee was collecting data to file a bug. And he was fired for it.

That's what the staffer claims claims to have done, yes, but I see little reason to believe him.

--------------

Sanders was right to fire him and the deputy should go as well, but punishing the whole campaign over this is unjustified and nothing but pure Hillary Hackery.

So what? the DNC should of gave the sanders campaign a pat on the back and act like its nothing?

The punishment fits the crime which is blocking database access for copying the voter database of the clinton campaign.

The Bernie campaign had reported this bug before and the bug wasn't fixed. The bug likely went both ways, the Hillary campaign probably could have accessed Bernie's files. But the DNC isn't interested in taking down Hillary. The Bernie campaign spent millions building up their own data that they no longer have access to because of this. This is war.

Rubio 2016? This Bernie vs DNC not gonna end well.
Trapsy

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 09:06:30 PM »

Full Fallon statement on behalf of the Clinton campaign: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWja1zDWsAEfVqP.png:large
Trapsy

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 10:49:45 PM »

Welp, this is an overall depressing development. Going forward, the main goal of the Clinton campaign for the rest of the primary season should be to win over as many Sanders supporters as possible, and not to turn off too many of them. She doesn't need to attack; the nomination is hers and Sanders attacks will only serve to turn away would-be general election voters. For Sanders, his goal should be to run a clean issue based campaign for the next few months (until around March/April or so), and then fully and wholeheartedly endorse Clinton for President against Republican nominee Trump/Cruz/Rubio/Other.

There is no way I see Clinton winning the presidency. She is already a disliked candidate stuff like this just makes look really bad. This will be blamed on Hillary. I already see people saying they will just vote 3rd party.
Trapsy

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 11:59:44 PM »

Bernie Sanders will regain access to his voter file.
https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/678075287490404352
Trapsy

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2015, 12:53:08 AM »
« Edited: December 19, 2015, 12:55:26 AM by Trapsy »

DWS needs to be removed immediately as DNC chair, she is actively damaging the party with her incompetence. If Obama cares at all about his legacy he would remove her.
I am starting to think she f**d up mid term elections to get back at him.
Trapsy

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2015, 01:13:46 AM »

DWS needs to be removed immediately as DNC chair, she is actively damaging the party with her incompetence. If Obama cares at all about his legacy he would remove her.

Most likely either incompetence or laziness.
She gets no credit for 2008 and 2012. Zero results as DNC chairman.
Trapsy

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2015, 01:21:04 AM »

Doesn't DWS' term end after the 2016 election? I can't imagine her staying on as DNC chair.

She's already several months longer than any DNC chair since the 1960s.

Most likely either incompetence or laziness.
She gets no credit for 2008 and 2012. Zero results as DNC.

Tim Kaine was the loser who gave us the 2010 midterm. Dean was chair for the 2008 election.
SMH
Trapsy

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2015, 01:52:42 AM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies