Opinion of this quote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:51:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of this quote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of this quote: "Addiction is a diseass ot
FQ

HQ

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Opinion of this quote  (Read 1648 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: December 21, 2015, 04:49:05 PM »

Unlike the Sanders campaign, which is both a disease and a criminal activity.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 05:08:51 PM »

The only campaign not bought for with super pacs and big money? Yea ok.

one can only look at any internet site with comments to see the terrible effects of Third Degree Burns.

and they seem to have been running some NSA schemery with people's data Smiley v distubing
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 06:31:04 PM »

The only campaign not bought for with super pacs and big money? Yea ok.

one can only look at any internet site with comments to see the terrible effects of Third Degree Burns.

and they seem to have been running some NSA schemery with people's data Smiley v distubing

Lol no proof but just spew the lies. Also i thought the Internet was freedom of speech... it's called lots of people online supporting Sanders since they are tired of the Clinton Dynasty.

I live in the UK and you live in Canada. We live under genuine dynasties (in fact you live under two now that Biebertrudeau is in power). The Clinton conglomeration returning to power is not a dynasty. Not that, of course, the rule of Hillary Clinton won't be a spectacular farce. I just fail to see how a one issue campaign targeted at upper-middle-class urban liberal white males will make an any impact, and how Sanders won't go down in flames in the general.

At this point, I've resigned myself to the fact that the only good president I'll ever see in my lifetime is going, and will be replaced with a farce (Clinton) or a slightly more entertaining farce (Trump). Might as well spend my time working for a genuine left-wing campaigner like Corbyn,  rather than getting excited about some Danish supremacist who doesn't even have the gonads to make a coherent foreign policy and will, at best, exceed Bill Bradley's result in 2000.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies