Kerry narrows VP to two
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:00:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kerry narrows VP to two
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Kerry narrows VP to two  (Read 28572 times)
karlosthejackal

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2004, 02:21:34 PM »

I can reveal that the vice presidency will not be john edwards. the kerry team, are cleverly determined to keep the fact that it will be Tom Vilsack (governor of Iowa) or Evan Bayh (Indiana Senator and VP. The Kerry team has identified the mid-west as the correct battleground to beat george bush. The choice will be made in weeks privately depending on how kerry fairs in missouri, iowa, wisconsin, ohio and pennslyvannia. Here, i swear my research is right,

Governor of New Mexico and ex-ambassador,  Gov Richardson, who has dealt with the North Koreans, will be Kerrys secretary of state. Richardson meets with the n.koreans in may over disarming its WMD. sure up new mexico? has alot of respect from republican commentaters, so a major asset to counter radio/

Secretary of Defense will be Wesley Clark, who has huge military expeirence and most importantly respect from NATO countries. It was rumoured i england, that Clark had received support from Blair, as the best democrat candidate. is tough in defense, sures up veterans vote.

Howard Dean, will be the energy secretary, in a ploy to get the nadar vote. kerry is determined to  exploit the environment  concerns which gore didnt take advantage of.

Hillary Clinton is going to neutralise the private ambitions of the republican party to take New York.  the republican party believe the battle is ohio, penn, wv and new york.

John Edwards is a ploy by the democrat party to show the democrats are concerned with the south vote, when in fact they are targeting the north/midwest. However, john edwards, will be used in the midwest and be given a big role in the kerry administration.

With the dekotas, nebraska and kansas having huge drop in bush over  4 months, the democratic party are trying to find a way to bolster the economy. Secretly, senators and congressman have been campaigining since kerry won Wisconsin. The loss of 10,000 farms on average in each of the 4 states has caused great disharmony in the states. Chuck Hagel from Nebraska has been approached by the kerry campaign as he has voiced huge frustration over bush/cheney policy on farming.

The two candidates are intended to centralise kerry, and as 90% of the vote has been determined. the democrats believe they need someoe tough, central minded to take on Cheney. hence the last two men left to stand are the govrnor of iowa and the senator of indiana.

My sources and research is creditable, if you have any questions or disagreements, i will be happy to dispute any claims.

Currently on tour, in Pierre, South Dekota, writing my book  "How America accepted Neo-Conservatism"
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 02:23:32 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2004, 02:31:10 PM by JohnFKennedy »

1. Who are your sources?
2. Who are you? lol
ShapeShifter

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 02:26:48 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2004, 02:32:34 PM by ShapeShifter »

karlosthejackal Huh

I am skeptical.

But I do see Kerry moving to the middle and picking a VP who is a moderate.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 02:31:48 PM »

LOL!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 02:34:48 PM »

Hm...we already have a Wisconsin troll... Tongue Wink

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 02:36:07 PM »

Carlos isn't a troll, he's just an idiot.  Maybe he hallucinates.  who knows.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 02:36:47 PM »

I dunno, I wanna hear his sources before I decide on his credibility.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2004, 02:36:49 PM »

Too early to tell.
dunn

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2004, 02:37:01 PM »

That was the name of the infamous Carlos the terrorist
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2004, 02:37:44 PM »

I dunno, I wanna hear his sources before I decide on his credibility.

He doesn't have sources
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2004, 02:37:51 PM »

That was the name of the infamous Carlos the terrorist

Yeah...a trolly name... Wink
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2004, 02:41:11 PM »

Screw independent news sources, I've got carlos the jackal.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 02:42:35 PM »

This post was probably Carlos' first and final post...I don't see him coming back for more unless he has some more news reports.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2004, 02:44:49 PM »

watchoo talkin bout willis? Roll Eyes
ShapeShifter

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2004, 02:45:20 PM »

lol
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2004, 02:45:38 PM »

He means nomo relies.
karlosthejackal

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »

The last three months, ive been in illinois, wisconsin, north dekota and now south dekota as im doing research for my book. i wanted to talk to someone from moveon.org who have been supporting kerry. i spoke to them about neo-consevatism, the person was Eli Pariser, who meet Kerry in hartford,connectcut in january and recently in Milwaukee. She told me about dean beiNg made energy secretary, and that edwards will not be vp because he cant win any states realistically in the south. The rep attack machine have files ready to attack edwards, clinton, lieberman. dean will be attacked, so that might get the nadar vote.
Have you heard of the hungarian businessman, George Saros, well a firm bush basher. i met with Stewart J.Paperin, runs LionRocks Partners Ltd who runs a saros chain of companies in ny, a good friend of hilary. that she will not be vp, but defend ny for kerry against bushs ambitious attack. My family relative, is a democrat strategist that worked with Clinton in 92 and was approached to help kerry and when she accepted she has moved to des moines - whereshe now works with Vilsack (very high up) . She told me last night that its either Tom or Bayh depending on how Missouri/wisconsin/ohio/penn go on. you can lol, but tell me why my sources are wrong. they are firm dem supporters, quite high up, have been in politics for a while.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2004, 03:05:35 PM »

Great user name.  ¡qué sabroso!

Nothing I love better than a serial killer with style.  Are you familiar with the character "Macheath" from The Beggar's Opera?  That guy was one smooth operator!
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2004, 03:06:59 PM »

The last three months, ive been in illinois, wisconsin, north dekota and now south dekota as im doing research for my book. i wanted to talk to someone from moveon.org who have been supporting kerry. i spoke to them about neo-consevatism, the person was Eli Pariser, who meet Kerry in hartford,connectcut in january and recently in Milwaukee. She told me about dean beiNg made energy secretary, and that edwards will not be vp because he cant win any states realistically in the south. The rep attack machine have files ready to attack edwards, clinton, lieberman. dean will be attacked, so that might get the nadar vote.
Have you heard of the hungarian businessman, George Saros, well a firm bush basher. i met with Stewart J.Paperin, runs LionRocks Partners Ltd who runs a saros chain of companies in ny, a good friend of hilary. that she will not be vp, but defend ny for kerry against bushs ambitious attack. My family relative, is a democrat strategist that worked with Clinton in 92 and was approached to help kerry and when she accepted she has moved to des moines - whereshe now works with Vilsack (very high up) . She told me last night that its either Tom or Bayh depending on how Missouri/wisconsin/ohio/penn go on. you can lol, but tell me why my sources are wrong. they are firm dem supporters, quite high up, have been in politics for a while.

Hallucinations...the only explanation.

"He should be put away, right away"
dunn

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2004, 03:07:57 PM »

Eli Pariser is a man - the director of the MoveOn anti-war campaign held in NY last year
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2004, 03:08:05 PM »

any name which brings to mind blood or meat is welcome!
ShapeShifter

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2004, 03:09:25 PM »

i'll take your prediction, just like all the polls with a grain of salt. it does not help that your ID name looks fishy and am very skeptical of someone who claims to have inside sourse
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2004, 03:18:45 PM »

don't worry.  the dems call you a jerk.  the republicans think you're a weirdo.  I get the same response to most of my posts too.  I prefer prostitute killers to terrorists, but that's just a personal preference.  Joseph Wambaugh writes good killer novels.  Are you Joseph?

Anyway, welcome, KarlostheJackal.  

Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
      And it shows them pearly white
      Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe
      And he keeps it ... out of sight.

Ya know when that shark bites, with his teeth, babe
      Scarlet billows start to spread
      Fancy gloves, though, wears old MacHeath, babe
      So there's nevah, nevah a trace of red.

Now on the sidewalk, one sunny mornin' uh, huh
      Lies a body just oozin' life,
      And someone'sneakin' 'round the corner
      Could that someone be Mack the Knife?

There's a tugboat ... down by the river don'tcha know
      Where a cement bag's just a'droopin' on down
      Oh, that cement is just, it's there for the weight, dear
      Five'll get ya ten old Macky's back in town.

Now, d'ja hear 'bout Louie Miller? He disappeared, babe
      After drawin' out all his hard-earned cash
      And now MacHeath spends just like a sailor
      Could it be our boy's done somethin' rash?

Now  Jenny Diver, ho, ho yeah Sukey Tawdry      
      Ooh Miss Lotte Lenya and old Lucy Brown
      Oh, the line forms on the right, babe
      Now that Macky's back in town.

Aah I said Jenny Diver, whoa Sukey Tawdry
      Look out to Miss Lotte Lenya and old Lucy Brown
      Yes, that line forms on the right, babe
      Now that Macky's back in town!
karlosthejackal

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2004, 03:18:48 PM »

i didnt know what  to call myself, but i thought since the neo-cons hate terrorists. i have just portrayed what i have been told, but i can assure you that bushs populariy is dwindling in the dekotas. Tues 6 April, Bismarck Tribune (north dekota) has Bush 54 Kerry 47, and on Thur 15, the Rapid City Journal (south dekota) Bush 51 Kerry 46. If i caused offense for taking up your time in what you think is lies then i am sorry. i just read the threads about possible vp, and i thought id give some of the info that  i know.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2004, 03:20:10 PM »

dakotas
Pages: [1] 2 3