2000 Election Game- Interactive Timeline!! (Game Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:27:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2000 Election Game- Interactive Timeline!! (Game Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: 2000 Election Game- Interactive Timeline!! (Game Thread)  (Read 7820 times)
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2016, 09:22:47 PM »

Hey guys, unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out. I won't be endorsing. School has already gotten busy, so I don't want to give this half an effort.
buddy36
Rookie
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2016, 12:05:15 PM »

/Users/GrilledCheeseRuller/Desktop/images.jpeg

" Ther man who says that the days of our future depends on what we do in our future is a man who refuses to look through the window of history. It is true we only once and as we only live once we only have our country once to live in. With the special responsibility to sanctify and improve are way living. Every year my business makes a list that list is a list of all list. For someone to get on the list it will mean they have power, or maybe wealth but most of all they are important. Every year when that list comes out America and Americans find themselves lower on that list than last year  being compared to formerly weaker countries than us or being outranked by countries that used to depended on us and used to ally with us and are now seeking to destroy us. With our problems, it reasons why it is harder to find a ranking when you can say WE ARE NUMBER 1! We all know we are number one and now it is time to prove it in this election because now I declare my candidacy for president of the United States of America as a Republican and with my presidency we will cement our place as the best country in the world."

It's January 1st, 1999, although it's New Year's, political speculation has filled the day. Several potential candidates may announce their candidacies soon. President Gore has also picked Bob Graham as his new Vice President, in an attempt to appease liberals because he may run for re-election, however, he has 40% approval ratings. Let's see what happens over the next week...

TURN 1 BEGINS ANNOUNCEMENTS: (JANUARY-JUNE 1999)

Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2016, 01:00:29 PM »

sorry, schools keepin me busy update will b out tmrw 4 sure
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2016, 08:09:45 PM »

July 14-31, 1999:

July 14-19: Hold Town Halls(12), Fundraisers(5), and Barnstorm(3) in Maine and New Hampshire
July 19-20: Hold Town Hall/Citizens' Gathering(4), Fundraisers(4), and Barnstorm(2 hrs.) in NYC
July 20-26: Return to ME, NH, & VT for more Town Halls(18), Fundraisers(3), and Barnstorm(6)
July 26-31: Visit the biggest universities in ME, NH, VT, WI, CA, and NY to connect with young voters; two fundraisers will be held in NYC and Los Angeles
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2016, 10:43:30 PM »

I am also going to have to drop out for now, other IRL pressures have gotten to me, apologies. Good luck all, and thanks Haslam for setting this up.
Harry Hayfield
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2016, 08:46:53 AM »

sorry, schools keepin me busy update will b out tmrw 4 sure

And it's now January 15th so does this mean that this isn't happening then?
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2016, 07:00:17 PM »

Forgot this was ongoing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies