Carson campaign director and communications director quits campaign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:26:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Carson campaign director and communications director quits campaign
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Carson campaign director and communications director quits campaign  (Read 3992 times)
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2016, 03:49:40 PM »

I didn't say that, no.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2016, 03:52:28 PM »

Carson is at 14% just in Utah.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2016, 03:53:09 PM »

lol Dan Jones poll. Regardless, much higher than anywhere else.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2016, 03:58:06 PM »

Maybe Ben can make a run for MD's US Senate seat? Let's see how this plays out! Wink

That would not fatten his pockets.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2016, 04:05:55 PM »

I'm just trying to figure out your source or inspiration for your original statement.  Typically people tend to offer that themselves rather than force other people to try and do it for them, you see.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2016, 04:15:17 PM »

I'm just trying to figure out your source or inspiration for your original statement.  Typically people tend to offer that themselves rather than force other people to try and do it for them, you see.

Joe, Joe, be nice now. Here's the thing. Many Evangelicals view both the LDS and Seventh Day Adventists as demonic cults, sort of like the twin barbarities of polygamy and slavery, as so characterized in the first Pub platform statement in 1856. So on the theory that with mutual enemies, we should be friends, you see the affinity now of LDS members for Carson, right? The data will come in due course. Be patient. Well except that Carson may drop out first, so this may require a lot of patience actually. And given your impatient nature, I can see now, that we are at a dead end. So that is that.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2016, 05:39:32 PM »

He should drop out and endorse The Donald.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2016, 06:16:37 PM »

End of the line. 
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2016, 11:59:31 PM »

Joe, Joe, be nice now. Here's the thing. Many Evangelicals view both the LDS and Seventh Day Adventists as demonic cults, sort of like the twin barbarities of polygamy and slavery, as so characterized in the first Pub platform statement in 1856. So on the theory that with mutual enemies, we should be friends, you see the affinity now of LDS members for Carson, right? The data will come in due course. Be patient. Well except that Carson may drop out first, so this may require a lot of patience actually. And given your impatient nature, I can see now, that we are at a dead end. So that is that.

Most evangelicals are nowhere near as harsh to Adventists as Mormons. SDAs are evangelicals too after all, just ones that worship on a different day of the week, and most evangelicals actually don't care about what day of the week church is held on (Hell I know of a Minneapolis church that meets on Tuesdays.) Of course there's more to SDAs than just going to church on Saturday and their prophecies and all that have been criticized heavily by many evangelical leaders, but they're hardly the only evangelical denomination where this is the case.

Also I'd wager most Republican voters don't even know that Carson is an SDA instead of just a generic evangelical.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2016, 03:05:33 AM »

Thanks for the barely relevant nonsense laced with personal attacks, moderator, but I'll wait for somebody who knows what they're talking about to offer an explanation instead.  Or for realisticidealist to offer the evidence for the assertion himself.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2016, 12:36:02 PM »

Thanks for the barely relevant nonsense laced with personal attacks, moderator, but I'll wait for somebody who knows what they're talking about to offer an explanation instead.  Or for realisticidealist to offer the evidence for the assertion himself.

Good idea. I rarely know what I am talking about when it comes to religion. Tongue  Being impatient is not necessarily a character flaw by the way. I tend to be impatient, so how could it be? Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies