Office of Rep. NeverAgain (VICTORY!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:04:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Rep. NeverAgain (VICTORY!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Office of Rep. NeverAgain (VICTORY!)  (Read 3982 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 03, 2016, 01:09:49 AM »
« edited: October 24, 2016, 06:02:51 PM by Speaker NeverAgain »

Office of Southern Representative NeverAgain

Welcome to my Office:
Currently I am planning how to address the open seat in the Assembly and help lower unemployment region-wide.
Platform:
The Environment: We in the Mideast must continue our great history of acting upon saving and protecting our environment. The G.R.E.E.N. Act was a great improvement to our environment, but we must go further in protecting our environment, and set limits on those that pollute it.
Minimum Wage + Wage Equality: I support a strong 15$ minimum wage set to such over the next 7 years, and will be steadily adjusted for inflation annually. This will not only protect those working on low wages, but will ensure that anyone who works 40 hours a week does not live in poverty. I also support a Paycheck Fairness Act that will ensure that no one is discriminated against through their wages.
Abortion: I am strongly in support of the right of a woman to choose what she does with her body. I understand that this is a hotly contested issue here in the Mideast, and am completely fine with compromising upon the issue.
Euthanasia: I believe those that are in a state of mind to make the decision, should be allowed to have the right of ending their own life without any chance of recovery.
LGBT Rights: I believe that myself and others in the LGBT community deserve a right to fair and equal protection for housing and employment. I support an ENDA and ending of housing discrimination for LGBT individuals.
Infrastructure: I support continuing MEWGA and support expanding public works for all in the Mideast.
Government Surveillance: I strongly protect the right for innocent citizens to have privacy. Both drone or phone-tapping civilians without a judicial warrant should be an illegal offense, and those that partake should have their accessory to do so stripped.
Refugees:I stand by accepting those that are living in war-torn areas into the Mideast. They deserve the right to live in a place of peace and integrity which are ideals that I, and the Mideast hold dear.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 01:10:50 AM »

I will be running for Governor!
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 01:11:12 AM »

Endorsed
xVPH
Ex-Assemblyman Steelers
Steelers
Serbia and Montenegro

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 06:08:10 AM »

Endorsed
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 03:19:49 PM »

ENDORSED!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 03:20:56 PM »

yay!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »

Thank you all! I will be posting my campaign banner soon!
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 05:45:31 PM »

I don't completely agree with you on everything, but you are a good person and an active player. Endorsed.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 05:50:28 PM »

A true progressive champion for the mideast, you have my full endorsement and support. Governor Blair
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 08:33:14 PM »

Endorsed!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 10:10:22 PM »

A true progressive champion for the mideast, you have my full endorsement and support. Governor Blair
Thank you both!

I don't completely agree with you on everything, but you are a good person and an active player. Endorsed.
Thank you Assemblyman, this is what my campaign is about. I plan on reaching out to many on either side of the aisle with a message of Peace, Recovery, and Prosperity that all can be a part of.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 10:50:39 PM »

Endorsed!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 10:59:59 PM »

Thank you, Mr. President!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2016, 02:02:03 AM »

Endorsed.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 10:18:33 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2016, 10:22:14 PM by Speaker NeverAgain »

I just set up my campaign poster! Thanks all for the support!

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 10:24:03 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2016, 10:35:12 PM by Speaker NeverAgain »

Thanks!

Excited for this final stretch of the campaign! I want to thank Senator Truman for his strong support during this campaign! I also want to thank all of you who supported me through this campaign, and I urge you to vote tomorrow and keep the voice of progressive values for the Mideast for a long time to come!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 10:27:22 PM »

I just set up my campaign poster! Thanks all for the support!

Beautiful.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2016, 07:53:21 AM »

The election has commenced! I encourage you to go to the election board or click on my signature to head over there and vote for the Renewal of the Region!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 12:08:54 AM »

Presidential Endorsement:

Hello friends, today I announce to you my endorsement for President of Atlasia and her people. I do this after seeing that only one man can truly bring this era of Atlasia to her end with dignity and honor, and set up a new era of respect for the new generation of Atlasia, and that man is Governor Blair of the great Northeast.

This endorsement is not a spur of the moment idea, in fact it has been my deliberation on the topic that has probably been troubling my colleagues. But that is how politics and governing should be done, with research and respect for all sides of the issue. I felt I must speak out and breath word of the "fierce urgency of now" coined by the great Dr. Martin Luther King.

Every time I've been asked over the past days who I would support in the Labor Primary, my answer has always been the same: I'll support the candidate who inspires me, who inspires all of us, who can lift our vision and summon our hopes and renew our belief that our country's best days are still to come.

I've found that candidate and I believe many of you have also.

But first, I must respect the incredible work and strength of the President. He steered the Labor party to victory after victory and has consistently been an advocate of working people and their families. I endorse the Governor not because of the President, but because I believe that the Governor is the right man for the next four months.

To me this race isn't about the President versus the Governor, but a race to see who can best stand for my supporters in the Mideast, and my friends of all of Atlasia. But I say there can be no deliberation we MUST have a Labor President this Spring.

Governor Blair stands for the values of the Labor Party and he can and will lead us to victory this Spring because of his commitment to supporting true family values, his ability to work across the aisle, and his ability to fight the passionate fight issues we all believe in.

Tonight, I ask you friends, to join me in this campaign to find the "fierce urgency of now" and show the people an era of new generation of leadership. It is now an era for Governor Blair.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2016, 12:26:31 AM »

I shall post my inauguration speech soon but my first duty as Governor is this.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2016, 04:48:32 AM »

Congrats on your victory Mr Governor
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2016, 01:26:15 PM »

Excellent choice, governor!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2016, 03:55:29 PM »

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2016, 06:13:40 PM »
« Edited: February 12, 2016, 06:26:07 PM by Governor NeverAgain »

Statement on Veterans Affairs

Hello friends. Today I speak to you on an issue very close to my heart and to many here in the Mideast, and that is the state of veterans here in this region. This issue is personal to me not only because of the immense respect I have for those men and women who take the call to action, but also because of the close ties I share with those that have served. My father worked in the Navy during the Vietnam War, a war he protested but still served in. My uncle was a Full Colonel in the United States Air Force working all the way up from a lowly private.

This is why when I hear the stories like those of Ms. Hall's it sickens me to my core. Brave fighters for our country do not deserve their leader to waiver on the issue of their healthcare and their well-being. Previous administrations, Federalist and Labor have sunk on this issue allowing it to pass by unnoticed. Well no longer. I say in the words of the great Mideast citizen "The Buck Stops Here". That is the reason that I will be proposing a Mideast audit of the VA and adding more protections for veterans who are currently without care.

I also want to address Mrs. Hall directly, she did something that, while I disagree with her wording, I strongly support her in doing. She went out and peacefully advocated for change in our democracy, and now I speak to you showing that change can and will work, but only peacefully. Recently we have seen a shocking number of citizens threaten the lives of their government officials and advocate harm onto them and their families.

This is an incredible tragedy to our republic, this country was built upon the ideals of free speech, but not upon the ideal of hate and death threats. And while I agree strongly with the ideas they fight for this is not how we do it. We must fight for real change, by standing up with one an other and fight with a dove not a sword.

Thank you and good night.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 11:28:48 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies