Cologne: Up to 1,000 men of Arab and North African origin sexually assault women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:43:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Cologne: Up to 1,000 men of Arab and North African origin sexually assault women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cologne: Up to 1,000 men of Arab and North African origin sexually assault women  (Read 12371 times)
Omega21

« on: January 10, 2016, 06:48:50 PM »

Apparently, incidents like this happened twice at the main Stockholm youth festival, both 2014 and 2015. But the police hushed it down and withheld information about the frequency of sexual assault on young girls from immigrant gangs due to fears of helping the Sweden Democrats.

It sounds completely insane but since it's reported by our main newspaper which is additionally running a generally very pro-immigration agenda and they're citing highlevel police officials on the record with this information I don't know how it couldn't be true.

Whoever thought up this strategy to deal with the Sweden Democrats was truly idiotic.

Indeed. If you asked a far right politician to dream up a scandal bringing them victory, this is what what they would come up. All the elements are there. Newcomers doing terrible things, police downplaying evil, establishment cover up. The whole nine yards.

Maybe that's a good thing. I would never think the Right would be better but maybe that's just what is needed, as Sweeden has already expirienced the negative effects of this.

Example video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9up0CLLPPpo

Example video of "well" integrated immigrants in Netherlands :

youtube.com/watch?v=8pky3WeM4tI (Convert to Islam or die)

Btw, im no xenophobe 50% of my country is muslim but they are VERY moderate mostly and even drink alchocol, so im not by any means saying the problem is in solely the religion, but if Sharia is followed by someone to the letter and if this individual refuses to be taught Western values, I'm afraid he should be denyied living in Europe.
Omega21

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »
« Edited: January 10, 2016, 10:46:25 PM by Omega21 »

Example video of "well" integrated immigrants in Netherlands :

youtube.com/watch?v=8pky3WeM4tI (Convert to Islam or die)

Btw, im no xenophobe 50% of my country is muslim but they are VERY moderate mostly and even drink alchocol, so im not by any means saying the problem is in solely the religion, but if Sharia is followed by someone to the letter and if this individual refuses to be taught Western values, I'm afraid he should be denyied living in Europe.
Oh wow. Didn't even know that video, and I'm Dutch.

May I ask you in which country you live?

Sure man, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Thats just the beggining, just type in immigrants/multiculture Germany/Sweden/Netherlands/Belgium and I'm sure you will benefit from the "cultural enrichment"

When you have the time, here is a proper docummentary: youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

Also another nice video from Germany: youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU

I'm sorry to say but this has failed, Left lefties have failed miserably, and if this continues for a few more years Europe will never be the same again.
Omega21

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »
« Edited: January 11, 2016, 03:24:55 PM by Omega21 »

An article was posted on The New York Times named: "Germany on the brink"

It calls for the resignation of Merkel because of everything happening and calls for changes in European immigration policy.

nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0

Plus a little extra fron 2014, Regugees+2nd generation Migrants from Middle East ravaging french streets:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA

Details of what happened: Anti-Semitic riot targeting Synagogues and Jewish businesses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sarcelles_riots
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies