Cologne: Up to 1,000 men of Arab and North African origin sexually assault women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:16:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Cologne: Up to 1,000 men of Arab and North African origin sexually assault women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cologne: Up to 1,000 men of Arab and North African origin sexually assault women  (Read 12364 times)
ingemann
YaBB God

« on: January 07, 2016, 03:53:19 PM »

I wonder if a Pym Fortuyn type political leader will emerge out of this. Someone who might come from a socially liberal political stance but who fears that the ethnic cultural and religious transformation of Germany is not good for such social liberalism.
    I know all of us on this board are completely shocked that some of the perpetrators might be recent asylum seekers.

I must admit I'm slightly surprised, I really thought they would be in Europe a little longer before this happened. A thing I wondered about why is these dangerous train stations happening in Austria and Germany and not in as example Denmark? I really have no idea whether it's because of different policies toward vagrancy, different restrictions on asylum seeker or it's just purely random?
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 04:21:45 PM »

Apparently, incidents like this happened twice at the main Stockholm youth festival, both 2014 and 2015. But the police hushed it down and withheld information about the frequency of sexual assault on young girls from immigrant gangs due to fears of helping the Sweden Democrats.

It sounds completely insane but since it's reported by our main newspaper which is additionally running a generally very pro-immigration agenda and they're citing highlevel police officials on the record with this information I don't know how it couldn't be true.

Whoever thought up this strategy to deal with the Sweden Democrats was truly idiotic.

I agree that the police hushing it up seems insane, but honestly hushing down immigrant cases are not something new in Sweden. A good example was a African man and his child who was attacked in Malmö and almost thrown over a bridge (http://www.thelocal.se/20130910/50164), we became aware of the case in Denmark because his wife is Danish. I decided to follow the case in Swedish media, and it was developing into the media using as a case example of Swedish racism, ...and then it died. I found it weird that such a case would just die, so I began researching it a little, and the reason why it died, was because the "gang" who attacked the African was not Swedish right wing racist group but members of a local Kurdish family.

So I don't find it incredible that someone would try to hush these things up to not help the Sweden Democrats, the incredible thing is that it's the police who decides to play politics.

Of course I agree with you that it's incredible stupid, especially because people can usual read between the lines, when the press describe the crime. When I first read the link in the Local already before I found out it was a Kurdish family, I was fully able to guess that it wasn't pink Swedes. But the media suffer from some delusion that without them telling people something, they can't read between the lines and guess a whole lot of things about the criminals including whether they're part of the majority population or not.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 04:52:47 AM »

Apparently, incidents like this happened twice at the main Stockholm youth festival, both 2014 and 2015. But the police hushed it down and withheld information about the frequency of sexual assault on young girls from immigrant gangs due to fears of helping the Sweden Democrats.

It sounds completely insane but since it's reported by our main newspaper which is additionally running a generally very pro-immigration agenda and they're citing highlevel police officials on the record with this information I don't know how it couldn't be true.

Whoever thought up this strategy to deal with the Sweden Democrats was truly idiotic.

I agree that the police hushing it up seems insane, but honestly hushing down immigrant cases are not something new in Sweden. A good example was a African man and his child who was attacked in Malmö and almost thrown over a bridge (http://www.thelocal.se/20130910/50164), we became aware of the case in Denmark because his wife is Danish. I decided to follow the case in Swedish media, and it was developing into the media using as a case example of Swedish racism, ...and then it died. I found it weird that such a case would just die, so I began researching it a little, and the reason why it died, was because the "gang" who attacked the African was not Swedish right wing racist group but members of a local Kurdish family.

So I don't find it incredible that someone would try to hush these things up to not help the Sweden Democrats, the incredible thing is that it's the police who decides to play politics.

Of course I agree with you that it's incredible stupid, especially because people can usual read between the lines, when the press describe the crime. When I first read the link in the Local already before I found out it was a Kurdish family, I was fully able to guess that it wasn't pink Swedes. But the media suffer from some delusion that without them telling people something, they can't read between the lines and guess a whole lot of things about the criminals including whether they're part of the majority population or not.

So this poor Gambian man was nearly thrown off a bridge in a racist attack and the police hush it up because it doesn't play towards some ideological narrative of racist nativism? Are the police so uniformly biased in Sweden or something? Truly bizarre.

I'm sorry I was a little unclear, the police covering the case up, was in the case Gustaf mentioned. The police didn't cover the case with the Gambian victim up, which would also be close to impossible, because the perpetrators was caught, and at least one of them was convicted in 2015.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 07:07:20 PM »

Not sure, but considering who contributes to Metapedia, I wouldn't trust it...

I decided to read up on Nyheteridag and at least one of its founders (Chang Flick)is a former elected official in Kristianstad (eastern Scania) for the Sweden Democrats, while the other founder had a too common name (Jakob Bergman) to really research him.

But let's ignore where dead0man found his source, he had little way to know what kind of media he quoted, and instead focus on whether the story are true.

The story have at very least hit datolinjen on Radio24syv (a licence funded radio channel primarily owned by Berlingske Media) in Denmark, whose host are Anne Sofie Allarp (former chairman for SPP Youth, member of the Social Democrats from 2003-2015 where she left the party in protest against its hardline on immigrants and refugees).

So yes I will claim that the story is true, or at least as true as a story making into the mainstream usually is.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies