TRUMP slays Clinton's record in new ad, vows to defends women's lib
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 10:23:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  TRUMP slays Clinton's record in new ad, vows to defends women's lib
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: TRUMP slays Clinton's record in new ad, vows to defends women's lib  (Read 2260 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 07, 2016, 01:34:55 PM »

Wow, truly inspiring. I can't believe we are gearing up for the general already!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPvZ-1GhbP/?taken-by=realdonaldtrump

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 01:48:41 PM »

I'm just glad that whoever wins the general, be it Clinton or Trump, they'll have run on an explicitly pro-feminist platform! What progress! Remember, just four years ago, Mitt Romney officially declared war on women. And now we have proud feminist Donald Trump! Wow!
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 01:53:43 PM »

I'm just glad that whoever wins the general, be it Clinton or Trump, they'll have run on an explicitly pro-feminist platform! What progress! Remember, just four years ago, Mitt Romney officially declared war on women. And now we have proud feminist Donald Trump! Wow!

Those were different times. The Republican Party has learned the error of their ways.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 01:56:14 PM »

my computer is too old to run twitter video. Is there a youtube version?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 02:11:58 PM »

But may I remind you, my friend, that when Mitt ran and won for Governor of Massachusetts, he had a woman running mate for Lieutenant Governor.

Need I say more?  Smiley
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 02:26:09 PM »

But may I remind you, my friend, that when Mitt ran and won for Governor of Massachusetts, he had a woman running mate for Lieutenant Governor.

Need I say more?  Smiley

He found her in his binder.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 02:53:27 PM »

Lief,
You are fooling no one.
Your "playing-dumb" wording in your comment does not make Trump pro-feminist.
Trump is worse than Romney regarding his record for women's rights.

Actually if anything, Trump is anti-women.
Trump has done nothing but insulted, belittled, sexualized and stereotyped women. He has insulted notable women like Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Bette Midler, Fox News' Megyn Kelly during the debate and now Hillary. He has used words like ‘fat pigs’, ‘dogs’, ‘slobs’, and ‘disgusting animals,” to describe women in the past.

Trump obviously has a problem viewing women as "leaders" in business or government.
This is proven by his degrading words about Hillary using the bathroom during a debate (of all things!), his use of words "got schlonged" towards Hillary, and his comment towards Fiorina during the debate "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president." The list goes on, and on, and on ...

"Trump is Disgusting," is appropriate now, as it also was when it was spelled out via skywriting during the New Year's Rose Parade.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 02:59:29 PM »

Lief,
You are fooling no one.
Your "playing-dumb" wording in your comment does not make Trump pro-feminist.
Trump is worse than Romney regarding his record for women's rights.

Actually if anything, Trump is anti-women.
Trump has done nothing but insulted, belittled, sexualized and stereotyped women. He has insulted notable women like Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Bette Midler, Fox News' Megyn Kelly during the debate and now Hillary. He has used words like ‘fat pigs’, ‘dogs’, ‘slobs’, and ‘disgusting animals,” to describe women in the past.

Trump obviously has a problem viewing women as "leaders" in business or government.
This is proven by his degrading words about Hillary using the bathroom during a debate (of all things!), his use of words "got schlonged" towards Hillary, and his comment towards Fiorina during the debate "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president." The list goes on, and on, and on ...

"Trump is Disgusting," is appropriate now, as it also was when it was spelled out via skywriting during the New Year's Rose Parade.

Did you even see the "The Making of Trump" because it's clear he viewed his first wife as his business equal. Also, he uses the same terminology towards men. And he hosts a beauty pageant! He loves women!

And Sarah Jessica Parker...my goodness...have you seen that face? Almost as bad as Rosie and Megyn Kelly
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 03:05:32 PM »

Are you being sarcastic? Because I can't tell.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 03:08:09 PM »

Criticizing women, especially biased hacks like Megyn Kelly, does not make you a sexist. Trump is critical of many people; there's no evidence he's focused his ire on women.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 03:15:57 PM »

Are you being sarcastic? Because I can't tell.

Not sure myself.
It's just that Fox News brain-washing has done wonders to some Americans (and Atlas members).
You should have seen the "seriousness" of some Atlas members right before election night in 2012.
They seriously thought Romney was going to win by a landslide, due to many Fox News "senior" analysts which zombified them to believe it was going to take place. Completely going against almost every polling data available !
It was shocking .... but admit after the election, it was hilarious to see them squirm and hide in shame.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 03:16:46 PM »

Criticizing women, especially biased hacks like Megyn Kelly, does not make you a sexist. Trump is critical of many people; there's no evidence he's focused his ire on women.

Lief,
Face the truth .... Trump is a sexist pig !
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 03:23:19 PM »

and his comment towards Fiorina during the debate "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president."

That wasn't during the debate.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 03:30:33 PM »

and his comment towards Fiorina during the debate "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president."

You are right ... I think that was said during a Rolling Stone interview/article.
Trump has said so many disgusting things about so many groups of people, it's hard not to get one confused with another.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2016, 03:50:45 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2016, 04:19:57 PM by ProudModerate2 »

As seen over New Year's Day Rose Parade in Pasadena, California.
Skywriting spells out "TRUMP IS DISGUSTING" ....

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2016, 04:04:13 PM »

He's attacked the physical appearance of both men and women. There's nothing sexist about it.

Not to mention, I think the past few months have proven that most Americans agree with him re: that face.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2016, 04:15:06 PM »

What a great ad!
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2016, 04:27:47 PM »

I've said for a long time Trump would have an easier time beating Clinton than Sanders. Polls consistently show that to be true but even if you discard them, he'll be able to attack Hillary but not Sanders on free trade, catering to her corporate donors, the Iraq War. If Trump wins early, Hillary's electability argument backfires.

And Trump can attack Sanders on raising taxes on the middle class and his plans for trillions in spending. So?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 04:28:21 PM »

You are right ... I think that was said during a Rolling Stone interview/article.
Trump has said so many disgusting things about so many groups of people, it's hard not to get one confused with another.

It's not disgusting. It's just telling it like it is.
You are, obviously, completely PC brainwashed to understand that.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2016, 04:31:37 PM »

Lol, Trump versus Sanders.  It'd be a total slaughter.  I'd say that the loon would hold onto DC, but considering how poorly he's been doing with black voters....
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 04:41:32 PM »

smilo and ProudModerate2 please stop with the back and forth personal attacks.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2016, 06:55:59 PM »
« Edited: January 08, 2016, 07:05:17 PM by ProudModerate2 »

It's not disgusting. It's just telling it like it is.
You are, obviously, completely PC brainwashed to understand that.

What does someone's facial appearance have anything to do with being President ?
Absolutely nothing of course.
Should a candidate have a specific "appearance" to be President ?
It seems to that bigot Trump, the Prez should be white and male ... I guess. What ever he (and his supporters) think, this is wrong and a degrading comment. (PS: I don't support Fiorina's bid for Prez, but will defend any candidate for attacks he/she may receive "because of appearance.")

Similar as if Trump would have said about Obama in 2008, "Look at his skin ? Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that ... that black skin (man) as our next president."
I have no doubts Trump would actually believe in something like this. And from the comments I read on Atlas, I have no doubt many of his supporters would harness that same bigotry within them (though they would never admit it openly in a forum).

You are, obviously, completely Fox-News brainwashed to understand that.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 07:29:18 PM »

We are all boycotting Fox News for their anti Trump agenda yet you keep saying that.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 07:39:42 PM »

We are all boycotting Fox News for their anti Trump agenda yet you keep saying that.

Yes, maybe so.
But apparently that same "Fox News brainwashing" wacky effect, that took place 4 years ago, still lingers today, deep inside the minds of (now) Trump supporters.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 08:20:00 PM »

Lol, Trump versus Sanders.  It'd be a total slaughter.  I'd say that the loon would hold onto DC, but considering how poorly he's been doing with black voters....

Plus TRUMP loves the blacks, so...
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies