Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:32:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law  (Read 3045 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2016, 06:20:37 AM »

Isn't touching that Trumpeters and Berniebots are in total agreement when it comes to this "scandal"? 
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2016, 07:05:46 AM »

Isn't touching that Trumpeters and Berniebots are in total agreement when it comes to this "scandal"? 

Don't be mean... They NEED this to be true.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2016, 07:26:26 AM »

It's because we see how flawed Hillary Clinton is and more scandals will come to hurt her.
Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 07:40:53 AM »

It's deeply disturbing how many taxpayer dollars have been spent on this.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 07:59:57 AM »

Don't be mean... They NEED this to be true.

It kinda reminds me of Greece where the last years the radical lefties and the Nazis demonstrated together against EU.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 08:44:15 PM »

yawn

Call me when there's an indictment.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 08:47:58 PM »

yawn

Call me when there's an indictment.
^^^^
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 08:48:58 PM »

The State Department wants to delay the release until after Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina vote. There must be some bad stuff for Hillary there that they want to hide from the voters of the first 4 states.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/266904-state-dept-meets-opposition-in-delaying-clinton-email-release

lol if it was that bad, then it wouldn't matter even if she swept all 4 states. She'd have to drop out regardless.

Face it guys. Biden's decision was the canary in the coal mine for this. The WH is fully aware of what could possibly happen to Clinton, and Biden chose to pass.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2016, 08:50:52 PM »

The State Department wants to delay the release until after Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina vote. There must be some bad stuff for Hillary there that they want to hide from the voters of the first 4 states.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/266904-state-dept-meets-opposition-in-delaying-clinton-email-release

lol if it was that bad, then it wouldn't matter even if she swept all 4 states. She'd have to drop out regardless.

Face it guys. Biden's decision was the canary in the coal mine for this. The WH is fully aware of what could possibly happen to Clinton, and Biden chose to pass.

Biden said he regrets not running.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2016, 09:57:20 PM »

Maybe because he thought he could win even without her being indicted, who knows. Regardless, if the tea leaves suggested indictment, Biden would've certainly jumped in. And it's simply not realistic to think Obama and Biden have no idea as to what's going on.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2016, 10:04:24 PM »

Maybe because he thought he could win even without her being indicted, who knows. Regardless, if the tea leaves suggested indictment, Biden would've certainly jumped in. And it's simply not realistic to think Obama and Biden have no idea as to what's going on.

If he chose not to run, and he now regrets that, maybe something changed since then?
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2016, 05:06:58 AM »

I'm not so sure we've heard the last of Mr. Biden this cycle. Perhaps it's unrealistic to think Obama and Biden had no idea about what's going on, but I think it's very possible that new things can come to light during an investigation that lasts over 6 months. I could be wrong, but that's what my gut tells me.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies