Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:18:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law  (Read 3056 times)
SillyAmerican
United States

« on: January 09, 2016, 10:01:16 PM »

Sad to see how desperate the Sanders hacks on this forum are to blow another made-up "scandal" out of proportion.  Give it up, you clowns have no chance.

Yeah, it must be all those Sanders hacks over at CNN. Between the Sanders hacks and those involved in the right wing conspiracy, it's amazing she finds any time at all to help the American people realize their dream of a Hillary presidency!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/08/politics/hillary-clinton-personal-email-staffer-state-department/index.html

Drip, drip, drip...
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 04:55:30 AM »

Three little things.

(1) There were messages on Mrs. Clinton's server that lawmakers are unable to read, because the content of those messages are too sensitive (which is to say, above top secret).

(2) Telling people who send you sensitive information to "remove the headers" is not a good idea.

(3) Saying that a message was not marked as classified is a bit odd, especially given the fact that the person saying this is the Secretary of State, who acts as a classifying authority (which is to say, she should be able to tell you the classification of a message, given its contents).

Smoking gun? We'll see what the FBI says...

SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 05:06:58 AM »

The State Department wants to delay the release until after Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina vote. There must be some bad stuff for Hillary there that they want to hide from the voters of the first 4 states.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/266904-state-dept-meets-opposition-in-delaying-clinton-email-release

lol if it was that bad, then it wouldn't matter even if she swept all 4 states. She'd have to drop out regardless.

Face it guys. Biden's decision was the canary in the coal mine for this. The WH is fully aware of what could possibly happen to Clinton, and Biden chose to pass.

Biden said he regrets not running.

Maybe because he thought he could win even without her being indicted, who knows. Regardless, if the tea leaves suggested indictment, Biden would've certainly jumped in. And it's simply not realistic to think Obama and Biden have no idea as to what's going on.

I'm not so sure we've heard the last of Mr. Biden this cycle. Perhaps it's unrealistic to think Obama and Biden had no idea about what's going on, but I think it's very possible that new things can come to light during an investigation that lasts over 6 months. I could be wrong, but that's what my gut tells me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies