Guy livetweets Trump rally; hitlerity ensues
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:24:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Guy livetweets Trump rally; hitlerity ensues
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Guy livetweets Trump rally; hitlerity ensues  (Read 2670 times)
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2016, 02:53:16 PM »

And yeah, in case you were wondering, I'm poor.  I bet the author would mock me for wearing discount clothing or eating cheap food too just as easily as he smears the people in this article. 

He was mocking people for dressing like idiots and eating sewage... not for wearing discount clothes and eating cheap food.  WalMart sells a 4-5 day supply of kale for 99¢.  And don't even get me started on clothes.  This rally was in Lowell MA.  If you've ever been in that part of the country you know the countryside is dotted with defunct textile mills because all those jobs were shipped overseas.  You would think someone living in MA would know high quality inexpensive clothes are readily available... particularly if they are at a Trump rally.

We keep getting told by Trump his supporters are the smartest.  Well how come they aren't smart enough to find all the high quality inexpensive clothes the rest of us wear?  What are they going to wear if Trump brings those jobs back to MA?  Trash bags?  If you can't dress properly in the United States at these prices you are either living under a bridge or an idiot.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2016, 03:06:36 PM »

If you can't dress properly in the United States at these prices you are either living under a bridge or an idiot.

Ugh, just when I thought he'd lost interest he comes crawling back.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2016, 07:55:02 PM »

Lol what a classist piece of crap.  It's pretty clear that the author just hates the working class.  This article reads like "LOL AREN'T POOR PEOPLE SO DUMB AND FUNNY?!  AREN'T WE GLAD THAT WE'RE NOTHING LIKE THEM AT ALL?!"

This is why everybody hates liberals.

Where in that entire piece does he criticize anyone for being poor? where is it even established that these people ARE poor? that sems a hell of an assumption without support.

Anyone who thinks racism decreases the further up the income scale one goes hasn't been around enough.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2016, 07:56:18 PM »

'I've been punched in the face enough times in this life'... no kidding?

Whereas some people haven't been punched nearly enough....
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies