Chelsea Clinton: Sanders wants to dismantle Obamacare (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:49:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Chelsea Clinton: Sanders wants to dismantle Obamacare (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: Sanders wants to dismantle Obamacare  (Read 2695 times)
emailking
Atlas Icon
« on: January 13, 2016, 10:41:12 AM »

I don't mean this in a rude or crass way, but good lord she is not exactly a looker. Not that she had the best genetics to work with but.....yikes.
Making negative comments about people's looks, something they have limited control over, isn't nice. If she were to see your comment (and the chances are not 0, despite what you may think) it would hurt her feelings.

One might say "well she's putting herself out there, she's fair game." Not that I think that makes it ok to disparage someone's looks, but ok yes she is putting herself out there. But keep in mind she grew up with this life and did not exactly choose it organically. Her mom is running for President and she may feel a sense of obligation to be helpful.

Qualifying with "I'm not saying this, even though I'm saying it" doesn't obviate any of that.

Furthermore she is pretty. That's something women do like to hear, as long as it is done tastefully.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies