Bernie Sanders Comments On Campus Rape, And Totally Drops The Ball (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:19:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bernie Sanders Comments On Campus Rape, And Totally Drops The Ball (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Comments On Campus Rape, And Totally Drops The Ball  (Read 3193 times)
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 14, 2016, 12:21:20 PM »
« edited: January 14, 2016, 01:39:15 PM by Wolverine22 »

I really hope the next president undos the Obama administration's policy change where now consensual drunk sex is now rape. All it does is allow jilted exes and cause good kids to have their lives ruined because they had consensual sex. Yes means yes is an absolute joke. What are you supposed to do, say every single time,

"In accordance with California Penal Code 917.4653817, section A, subsection J, I am required to ask for your complete consent to continue with this act of coitus. You are advised that at any time you may revoke this consent and banish me to the bathroom with a bottle of lotion. Do you approve? Should I put this in writing?"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies