Hello everybody!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:52:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hello everybody!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Hello everybody!  (Read 9666 times)
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2004, 12:41:17 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Ali. Smiley
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2004, 01:17:31 PM »

Marhaban ya Ali, sadiq'ii.  ahlan wa sahlan.

Bremmer dismissing the entire army was a bad idea.  Hindsight is 20/20, right?  But this defense department has learned a thing or two from their mistakes, hopefully.  This President has certainly persued a more liberal spending agenda than he campaigned on, no doubt about that.  But the tax cuts seemed to have stimulated the economy.  Reaganomics works?

As you might imagine, your ability to speak arabic and your syrian heritage gives you a highly sought-after perspective.  Not only on this forum.  If you are a US citizen, and if you feel particularly patriotic, your government's state department rewards its employees handsomely.  (Big spending is here to stay, for a while.  why not make the most of it?)

Salaam.
klrbzzz
Rookie

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2004, 01:30:33 PM »

Welcome Ali .... it is always refreshing to see more green. Smiley   The people in here are great and I think you will enjoy it.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2004, 03:36:02 PM »

Welcome, it's fun to have an Arab member as well, I don't know of any previous such member. Smiley

Hope you change your mind on Bush, and I can see that we'll probably disagree on most things, except Iraq. Smiley Nonetheless, welcome.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 06:30:25 AM »

Please, stop bumping old threads.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 07:24:18 AM »

This person hasn't been active since January 2006 and you're going to say hi?  Jesus, man.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »

This person hasn't been active since January 2006 and you're going to say hi?  Jesus, man.

Somebody in the Atlasia board needs a new voter apparently.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 11:57:28 AM »

Hi ali don't let the regulars here scare you off.  This forum is like South Central LA and everybody is fighting for a piece of turf.  It's a rough and tumble gang war.  Memebers from your own party will even try to stab you in the back.

Don't give up!  If you stick with it, one day you'll have your own piece of turf and followers and will yield much influence over the forum.  Stick with it!  We're all counting on you.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »

Hi ali don't let the regulars here scare you off.  This forum is like South Central LA and everybody is fighting for a piece of turf.  It's a rough and tumble gang war.  Memebers from your own party will even try to stab you in the back.

Don't give up!  If you stick with it, one day you'll have your own piece of turf and followers and will yield much influence over the forum.  Stick with it!  We're all counting on you.

Ali hasn't logged on in three and a half years, you moron.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 12:22:37 PM »

Get a brain, retard.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 12:36:34 PM »

Get a brain, retard.

Retard?  How socially liberal of you.  FYI to you and the other guy:  I posted on this thread just to piss you off because you were sooo annoyed with people bumping old threads.  I played your French Canadian ass to a tee.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »

Get a brain, retard.

Retard?  How socially liberal of you.  FYI to you and the other guy:  I posted on this thread just to piss you off because you were sooo annoyed with people bumping old threads.  I played your French Canadian ass to a tee.

HAHAHHA YOU GOT ME! GOOD ONE!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »

Get a brain, retard.

My name is Hashemite. The other guy's name is Meeker. Please, learn our names.
paul718
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: -4.35

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 01:38:04 PM »

Hi Ali!!
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

Why was this bumped?  He hasn't been on since January 21, 2006, at 12:45:53 pm, according to his profile.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 01:51:30 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Ali!

EDIT: Hmmmm?
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »

Bumping a five-and-a-half year-old thread? Awesome!! Hell, I wasn't even on the forum at that time.

Get a brain, retard.

Knock it off ... please.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »

Haha. Thanks. I was wondering why I knew almost nobody who posted until you posted this, I was surprised to see all these debates on Bush too.

There is a joker on this board...
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2009, 03:44:37 PM »

Let's start threads welcoming people who have NEVER posted here.  Preferably, dead people.

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 04:00:11 PM »

Let's start threads welcoming people who have NEVER posted here.  Preferably, dead people.

Let us say hello to our newest poster - Lee Atwater  Tongue
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »

It'd take a long time to welcome so many Chicago voters Smiley
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 04:10:26 PM »

It'd take a long time to welcome so many Chicago voters Smiley

<spew> LOL
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies