Potential SHOCKING new details about the Paris terror attacks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:14:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Potential SHOCKING new details about the Paris terror attacks
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Potential SHOCKING new details about the Paris terror attacks  (Read 498 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 16, 2016, 01:57:00 AM »

According to a new investigation by the FPÖ (=> a far-right Austrian party), 2 of the Paris terrorists were plotting and making their bombs in Vienna ahead of the attacks.

This shocking new evidence will be presented at the FPÖ's New Years Convention today in Wels.

It's already a fact that 2 Paris terrorists were in Austria before the attacks, being stopped and checked by Austrian border police. But they were not suspicious and were allowed to travel on to Vienna by car. They stayed several days to a week in Vienna and basically noboby knew what they were doing there. People speculate that they met with radical salafists to create a Vienna terror cell.

But according to the FPÖ's investigation, the 2 terrorists went to a Vienna pharmacy in which they bought a greater amount of herbicides, which can be used to make bombs. The pharmacy owner notified the police about the purchase afterwards.

Yesterday, the Austrian Interior Ministry confirmed the reports that the pharmacy filed charges against the customers after their purchase.

The FPÖ calls it a "scandal" and a "coverup" and that the "police let them plan the attacks and that they were responsible for not arresting them to stop the attacks" etc. etc.

Anyway, pretty serious allegations if true ...

http://www.thelocal.at/20151117/paris-attacks-suspect-visited-austria-in-september

http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Strache-Paris-Bomber-waren-in-Wien/220023567
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 06:38:51 AM »

Yeah, I don't know if that would be worse than covering up Cologne thing or the 6 month cover up in Stockholm, but it's different.  The police better have a DAMN good reason for not following up on it.

I'm wondering what makes these people think they can get away with covering sh**t like this up?  Did past cover ups work really well?
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 12:00:42 PM »

Covering up?

Like...

'Shhh...shhh...you know, look at that guy, isn't that one of those odd Arabs, hey man, could be a nastyv teroriiists...

No way!

Way...

Hey! They could make a bomb with that!

Hey, would be fancy, wouldn't it? TV is boring nowadays, I loved January 2015 terror attacks in Paris. 3 f**king tremendous days guys! Hey were could it be now?

Any bet??

Paris again??!

Daring man!!
'

...?

Hmm, sorry for my bad Anglophone accent and you may apreciate that my dialogs would obviously look totally natural to any people living in any Anglophone country (well, I didn't enter one for, well, almost 20 years now!).

But seriously, Austrian police covering up something about terrorism...?

Or just average human beings (policemen are still human, aren't they?), not being suspicious or police services being lazy, not feeling an urge about that, because then the, now more and more insane, thus as much counter-productive, very suspicious mood wasn't spread all over...

Cologne and Sweddish things can from a more relevant perspective be qualified 'cover up', since you can understand authorities thinking...

'Well, maybe better avoiding a fuss about that, maybe it's not the 'right context' now, what do you think guys...?

Well, yeah, happens in a good deal of those crazy drunk parties young do anyhow, doesn't it?'

I spare you an attempt to make it in German (hey 15 years I've been to Germany/Austria now, gosh), but personally I tend to find this kind of scene a bit more credible...

Now how those 'cover up', Germany and Sweden, have been done exactly and who decided them (police? politics?), can't tell personally, didn't read enough about them anyhow, but yeah, I find them as stupid and insulting than the reactions they provoked.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 01:28:06 PM »

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »