Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:27:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet  (Read 3213 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2016, 01:01:21 PM »
« edited: January 16, 2016, 03:09:45 PM by ProudModerate2 »

As I said before, allowing candidates to attack other candidates' family (or even the bond of the family), is an area we should not allow our politics to succumb to. This is such a disgusting, bottom-of-the-barrel attack on someone, it is beyond my comprehension to understand. Leave it to her to take US politics to such a new repugnant low.
I think Fiorina is such an imbecile and a creep, that I for one, am glad her prospects for anything in government is down the tubes. Good riddance.

How is this any different from people who bring up Trump's divorces? Why are Mrs. Clinton's views on marriage, particularly her own marriage, off limits? And how is raising the subject "sexist"? I mean, if the wife of one of the gentlemen running for president was known to have had an affair, do you think folks wouldn't ask him about it? And if they did, would it somehow be sexist, or is this another case of double standard?

You ask "how is this any different from people who bring up Trump's divorces ?"
Well it's "different" because those who may want to talk about "Trump's divorces" are not other candidates. Yes, you are going to have some idiots who bring-up and discuss other people's marriages, but other candidates for The Office have not dived into this forbidden territory.

Just because you have crazy radio personalities (or the like) who want to discuss things like this, does not yield and allow candidates to go there. Your sneaky wording of using "from people" does not include other candidates who have attacked family of other candidates.
I am not aware of Sanders or Hillary attacking other candidates' family or their bond/marriage.

Again, "silly," your entire logic is rubbish.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 01:03:41 PM »

Judging by their posting styles and general lack of knowledge, I don't think there's a single Sandernista here over the age of 14.

I like your posts here in general, but this sort of ageism is really getting on my nerves.
Admiral Kizaru
Political Matrix
E: -3.61, S: -3.83

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2016, 01:32:15 PM »

Desperate attacks from a vile and repulsive woman.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2016, 02:22:16 PM »

Fiorina seems to have something personal against Clinton. She had the same sort of angry tone toward Barbara Boxer.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2016, 02:28:48 PM »

Carly is not a pleasant person is my impression.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 02:47:10 PM »

Fiorina seems to have something personal against Clinton. She had the same sort of angry tone toward Barbara Boxer.

I'd love to hear what Boxer thinks about Fiorina's latest Hillary comment. 
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2016, 04:01:27 PM »

I can't even with SJW logic anymore. Yes, females are self hating of their own sex. It's all the patriarchy.

Please go back to where you belong: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2016, 04:04:28 PM »

I can't even with SJW logic anymore. Yes, females are self hating of their own sex. It's all the patriarchy.

Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2016, 04:05:51 PM »

Is FP a proponent of BIOLOGICAL TROOFS?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2016, 04:07:45 PM »

Better yet:
http://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill/
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2016, 08:54:13 PM »

/r/mensrights is a beacon of logicTM

DS0816
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2016, 06:06:58 PM »

Carly is not a pleasant person is my impression.

Whether or not this is accurate, for everyone else who also senses this while observing her party’s fellow candidates…it can definitely play a role in one’s decision for who to support for nomination.
Former Democrat
United States

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2016, 06:27:06 PM »

Fiorina is absolutely right with this
DS0816
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2016, 10:33:19 PM »

About what?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2016, 07:30:01 AM »

It just makes me so happy that someone sat down, conceptualized this chart, and then made that y-axis, all apparently unironically.  So damn happy.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2016, 08:11:30 AM »

It just makes me so happy that someone sat down, conceptualized this chart, and then made that y-axis, all apparently unironically.  So damn happy.

I want to know how it is that 5 rights is equivalent to egalitarianism.  Is it possible for someone to have 6 rights?  Or is that a metaphysical contradiction?  Maybe the 5 rights of egalitarianism is a fundamental limit of rights than can never be exceeded, like the speed of light.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2016, 10:43:49 AM »

I want to know how it is that 5 rights is equivalent to egalitarianism.  Is it possible for someone to have 6 rights?  Or is that a metaphysical contradiction?  Maybe the 5 rights of egalitarianism is a fundamental limit of rights than can never be exceeded, like the speed of light.

Don't try to explain it, you damn feminist SJW Tumblrina.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2016, 11:33:31 AM »

The angle make the chart really interesting. Women didn't immediately jump from 3 to 4 all of a sudden. There was slow progress - for individual years...3.2, 3.5, 3.618...until they finally got there
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2016, 05:59:49 PM »

People don't give a damn about that 1990s scandal.

True enough. I don't care where Billy stuck his winkie back in the '90s, and I don't care what the Clinton marriage is all about. However, when Hillary starts acting like she's some staunch feminist, the protector of women's rights, the one who gives aid to the downtrodden, somebody really needs to ask about her dismissal of the accusations leveled against her husband, where clearly she wasn't acting to protect those women in any way, shape, or form.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2016, 06:06:16 PM »

Wait this is actually news that Bill and Hillary's marriage is a business one and they can't stand one another. Not to mention the countless times Bill has cheated on her and mad a complete and utter fool of her. This is news to people? I thought everyone knew this already or most did..
DS0816
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2016, 06:29:27 PM »

People don't give a damn about that 1990s scandal.

True enough. I don't care where Billy stuck his winkie back in the '90s, and I don't care what the Clinton marriage is all about. However, when Hillary starts acting like she's some staunch feminist, the protector of women's rights, the one who gives aid to the downtrodden, somebody really needs to ask about her dismissal of the accusations leveled against her husband, where clearly she wasn't acting to protect those women in any way, shape, or form.

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton was required to choose to protect those women rather than believe her husband?

It sounds you are wanting this to be ammunition against Hillary Clinton which, in your mind, could be sufficient in sinking her presidential bid.

PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2016, 06:33:11 PM »

Is this a real actual topic of conversation? I mean really?

Everyone knows Hillary and Bill are only together to further their political careers. If theres ever been a marriage where theres nothing there between the two and there together because it benefits them politically and increases their $$$$ potential its there relationship.

Literally could it be ANY more obvious LOL.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton was required to choose to protect those women rather than believe her husband?

It sounds you are wanting this to be ammunition against Hillary Clinton which, in your mind, could be sufficient in sinking her presidential bid.

Not at all. I'm saying that Hillary should either NOT be touting herself as the champion of women, or she should be ready to answer questions about why she chose not to believe those women who leveled charges against her husband. She can't claim to be a staunch feminist, and expect not to have to answer the obvious followup question.
DS0816
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2016, 07:22:21 PM »

Not at all. I'm saying that Hillary should either NOT be touting herself as the champion of women, or she should be ready to answer questions about why she chose not to believe those women who leveled charges against her husband. She can't claim to be a staunch feminist, and expect not to have to answer the obvious followup question.

It sounds like you're using the word "obvious" in place of the word logical.

What has you thinking this is logical?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2016, 09:11:03 PM »

People, it's Carly freaking Fiorina. Who cares? The only remaining mystery is whether she drops out right after NH or IA.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies