Leinad/Cris for President/VP!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:25:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Leinad/Cris for President/VP!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Leinad/Cris for President/VP!!!  (Read 4575 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 18, 2016, 10:29:37 PM »
« edited: February 04, 2016, 08:38:50 AM by Governor Leinad »

LEINAD CRIS
FEBRUARY 2016

Information
Candidate: Leinad
Office Sought: President of the Republic of Atlasia
Home State: Georgia
Party: Federalist
Prior Experience: Southern Legislator (July 2015-August 2015), Southern Governor (August 2015-Present), Constitutional Convention Delegate (September 2015-Present), Constitutional Convention Deputy Presiding Officer (November 2015-Present)
Running Mate: Senate Speaker Cris (CR-KS)
Election Dates: February 19th-21st

Campaign Timeline
Jan. 18 - Announcement Speech in Atlanta, GA
Jan. 31 - 20 Days in 20 Cities Schedule Released
Jan. 31 - Rally with Speaker Haslam2020 in Memphis, TN
Feb. 2 - Cris Announcement Speech in Nyman, DC
Feb. 3 - ConCon speech in Philadelphia, PA

Endorsements
At-Large Senator Altsomn Stmarken (Fed-ME)
Northeast Representative Enduro (Fed-PA)
Midwest Governor Tmthforu94 (Fed-KS)
Potus2036 (Fed-CA)
At-Large Senator Clark Kent (Fed-CT)
Southern Legislature Pingvin (Fed-TX)
Southern Speaker Haslam2020 (Fed-TN)
At-Large Senator North Carolina Yankee (Fed-NC)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:30:11 PM »
« Edited: January 18, 2016, 10:37:17 PM by Governor Leinad »

"In the last 5 months, the South went from one of the least active regions to a beacon of activity."

January 18th, 2016
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA, South

Good afternoon, my fellow Atlasians! Thank you very much for attending! Before arriving here, I decided to make a quick detour to look at the progress of the new Atlanta stadium down the street, and I thought to myself, this is one of the great cities in this nation, a city rich not only in history, but in promise for the future. Today, as you probably know, is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a day to celebrate one of the greatest people to come from this city. Dr. King is one of the few people held in high regard by those across all factions of the political spectrum. He wasn't perfect, but he saw the problems, and made strides to solve the problems. He worked as a uniter, not a divider.

The problem today is a lack of activity. It was the problem when I first became active in politics last summer. There have been new parties, a new country, a new independence movement, a new ConCon, and a new President. But the old problem remains.

In the last 3 months, it hasn't gotten better. Under the current President, who I have nothing against personally, activity as a whole hasn't increased. In fact, it's even stagnated in many areas. He promised to make Atlasia great again, but we're no better than we were in October.

In the last 5 months, the South went from one of the least active regions to a beacon of activity.

And I plan to do the exact same thing with the Republic of Atlasia if you elect me to be your next President.

I have been consistently active since last summer, and have proved to be able to work together with those across the aisle to find solutions. I'm not afraid to tell someone they're wrong, and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.

The Constitutional Convention remains the key to fixing Atlasia's problems, but it's slowed down as of late. As Deputy Presiding Officer I've helped Truman in his attempt to reignite activity in the Convention, and as an elected delegate from the South I've been an active force in reform.

As President I will continue to advance it both as a delegate and from the bully pulpit to see that it will be finished and it will be passed, and most importantly that the vision that we had back in September when the Convention started can be seen by all: a vision of an Atlasia bustling with activity, to make this nation we all participate in the best it can be!

Together, we can do this! And with your help, starting next month, we will!

Thank you, everyone, and Dave bless Atlasia!
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 10:47:52 PM »

Endorsed! Cheesy
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 10:50:00 PM »

Thank you, Senator!
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 10:53:43 PM »

Endorsed.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 11:09:58 PM »

Thanks!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 01:45:55 AM »

I think that you bring the leadership we need in Atlasia right now. Endorsed! Smiley
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 01:48:36 AM »

Good luck, Mr. Governor.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 02:54:40 AM »

I think that you bring the leadership we need in Atlasia right now. Endorsed! Smiley

Thanks for the endorsement, Governor, and the well wishes, Kingpoleon!
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 05:33:43 AM »

Endorsed. Last best chance to really get Atlasia moving again. Also the right's last best chance to see any sort of conservatism come into law.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 07:53:19 AM »

Endorsed, Governor. Good luck!
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 11:17:47 AM »

Endorsed.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 03:51:27 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed! Give 'em hell Leinad!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 04:04:09 PM »

Good luck! Smiley
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »

Endorsed. Last best chance to really get Atlasia moving again. Also the right's last best chance to see any sort of conservatism come into law.

Thanks, everyone!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 09:04:53 PM »
« Edited: February 02, 2016, 01:49:52 AM by Governor Leinad »

In less than 3 weeks, Atlasians all over the fruited plains will start voting for who will be the next Leader of the Forum World.

I plan to traverse aforementioned fruited plains with a lengthy campaign tour. In addition to numerous stump speeches and other campaign events, I will have a, shall we say, YUGE (Wink) rally in 20 of Atlasia's wonderful cities--4 in each region. If only I could visit all of them!

If anyone wants to join me at one of these 20 Cities in 20 Days rallies, simply shoot me a PM! Together, we can unleash the Atlasian dream!

LEINAD FOR PRESIDENT  
   20 CITIES IN 20 DAYS

January 31st - Memphis, TN, South - with Speaker Haslam
February 1st - Louisville, KY, Mideast
February 2nd - Nyman, DC, Mideast - with a special guest TBA
February 3rd - Philadelphia, PA, Northeast
February 4th - Hartford, CT, Northeast - with Senator Clark Kent
February 5th - Portland, ME, Northeast
February 6th - New York, NY, Northeast
February 7th - Cleveland, OH, Mideast
February 8th - Chicago, IL, Mideast
February 9th - Minneapolis, MN, Midwest
February 10th - Kansas City, KS, Midwest
February 11th - Lincoln, NE, Midwest
February 12th - Denver, CO, Midwest
February 13th - Seattle, WA, Pacific
February 14th - San Francisco, CA, Pacific
February 15th - Las Vegas, NV, Pacific
February 16th - Phoenix, AZ, Pacific
February 17th - Dallas, TX, South - with Legislator Pingvin
February 18th - Miami, FL, South
February 19th - Atlanta, GA, South - GOTV rally

Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2016, 10:31:17 PM »

"Hello Tennesseans! Wow, what a great crowd! Now today I have a very special guest, our current governor, Leinad! Now before I give him the mic, I'd like to say some words. Governor Leinad has led the South through massive problems, we were one of the least active regions, now going to hyperactive. It's crazy! He's passed bipartisan and great reform, and I'm proud to call him my friend! In February I encourage every Tennessean, every Southerner to vote for him! He has restored the South and with your help, he can restore the nation! Thank you everyone! God Bless! Give 'em hell, Leinad!"
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2016, 11:49:23 PM »

Speaker Haslam (left) reiterates his endorsement of Governor Leinad (right) for President.

Thanks, Mr. Speaker, and thanks to all the people of Tennessee!

I've gotten to know the city of Memphis very well in my 6 months in the regional government, and as Governor I've gotten to know people all over this region. I know that the people of Atlasia want a government that can protect the rights of the people without infringing upon them. I stand for the rights of the regions, as has been proven by my stances in the Constitutional Convention, but even more than that I stand for the rights of the individual against excessive government control.

What many Atlasians are most worried about, however, is lack of government activity. We can't have a government that can protect our rights if the population keeps decreasing and activity stagnates. All of you in the crowd have seen what we've done down the road at the Capitol building, and now it's time to take that to Nyman!

Thank you, everyone, and Dave bless Atlasia!
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2016, 11:51:21 PM »

This is a bit late, and as a noob my pick doesn't matter, but ENDORSED.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2016, 01:21:48 AM »

This is a bit late, and as a noob my pick doesn't matter, but ENDORSED.

Every vote matters. Thanks for the support, Ted! Smiley
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2016, 03:57:21 AM »

Highlights from Governor Leinad's 20 Cities in 20 Days rally in Louisville, KY:

"Thanks to Thomas Massie for that introduction, and thanks to the people of Kentucky for attending!"

"Our campaign is announcing some more great guests: first, Senator Clark Kent" [cheers] "Senator Kent will join us in Hartford on the fourth, and then Legislator Pingvin" [cheers] "Pingvin will join us in Dallas on the seventeenth! Two great Atlasians. But before that, tomorrow, at my 20 Cities in 20 Days rally in Nyman, we're going to have a big special guest--another great Atlasian. Sorry, I can't tell you who it is yet, I know, I know, but it'll be worth the wait! Stay tuned!"

Leinad also talked about other topics, many of which he will share details of in future events.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2016, 08:25:27 AM »

20 Cities in 20 Days Rally in Nyman, DC

Crowd gathered at Nyman to watch Leinad make a special announcement.

Hello, everyone! Thank you very much for attending!

Nyman's a great city, I can tell why the capitol's here. The people of Nyman are just like the people all across Atlasia: they want the best government possible. Not just passable government, but great government. Not just C government, but A+ government! And that's what I plan to give Atlasia when I come back to this city just over a month from today!

Now, I can't do it alone. Not only will I need the support of the voters, but I'll need to surround myself with the best political minds to lead the nation. See that sign...it says "Leinad for President." It's good but...hmmm...looks a little empty, doesn't it? Like maybe it needs...a multi-term Senator? Maybe it needs one of the architects--if not the architect--of the Constitutional Convention? Maybe it needs one of the leading members of Atlasia's 3rd biggest political party? Maybe it needs the well-respected Speaker of the Atlasian Senate, my friend, and our next Vice President...ladies and gentlemen...it's Cris!!!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2016, 08:31:40 AM »

Thank you all.

I'd like to thank Governor Leinad for asking me to be his running mate for the next presidential election. I'm proud to be on Team Leinad and I'll do everything I can to send my friend Leinad to the White House and have new, tested leadership.

Governor Leinad is a tested and active leader. Let's take a look at his record as Governor of the South. The South right now, thanks to the leadership of Governor Leinad, is one of the most active regions in Atlasia--maybe the most active. A clear example of this is what happened in the last Southern Legislative election: five candidates for three seats, while in the other regions there are difficulties to find enough candidates for office. Five active campaigns, an exciting election. The Southern legislature is one of the most active in the whole nation.

Governor Leinad is a tested leader ready to get things done, a leader ready to work with the federal government and with the regional governments to improve the course of our nation, a leader who'll be active not just in private, but in public too, because if we want our nation to be more active than now, the government should start to give the example. Governor Leinad is a leader who'll keep our country safe and who'll fight the enemies threatening us.

According to some people, the position of Vice President is useless. I don't agree with them, but I can understand them, if we take a look at what the Vice Presidents have done in the past administrations.
If our ticket will win the presidential election, I'll be an active Vice President. I'll do all what the Vice President is supposed to do: advicing the President on important issues, opening the confirmation hearings for the President's nomination. But not just this. I want the Vice President to be the bridge between the federal government and the Senate (it will be the Congress in the future). This means that if elected, I'll be involved in Senate debates, representing the administration's positions and mine's as well

On February 19th-21st, you can make a difference. You can send a team of active, tested and experienced people to the White House. I'm sure Atlasians will make the right choice. The best days are ahead of us!

Thank you all. God bless you, God bless the Republic of Atlasia!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2016, 12:19:35 PM »

Good VP pick Leinad.

Good luck in the election, but, as you say, not too good.  Smiley
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix