Bernie Sanders does not seem to understand how the federal judiciary works (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:26:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie Sanders does not seem to understand how the federal judiciary works (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders does not seem to understand how the federal judiciary works  (Read 2313 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: January 21, 2016, 11:19:51 PM »

That statement wasn't worded that well, but I'm sure he understands how it works. The point is, it's a litmus test for his SCOTUS appointees.
I'm convinced you dig in Sanders' laundry and put his dirty clothes under your pillow when you go to sleep. You are a true stan.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 11:29:54 PM »

Sanders tends to say whatever he thinks his people want to hear and that is how his staff maintains his Twitter account as well. No matter how you slice this, the tweet is making a huge promise that cannot at all be guaranteed.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:38:04 PM »

Most candidates have a litmus test and that really isn't a misunderstanding of the court. What is a misunderstanding is to act as if a case can be overturned at will. I think the tweet was more directed at misleading people who really don't understand how the court works.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies