Houston clears Planned Parenthood... and indicts prolife activists instead. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:24:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Houston clears Planned Parenthood... and indicts prolife activists instead. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Houston clears Planned Parenthood... and indicts prolife activists instead.  (Read 2677 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: January 25, 2016, 09:08:09 PM »

Hahaha, perfect.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 01:42:13 PM »

This is not about abortion. It's about using deception and fraud to advance your political views. I hope we can all agree that's a bad thing even if you support the views in question.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 02:12:34 PM »

So they were indicted for making a fake drivers license? Keep that in mind, kids!

A second count apparently was an attempt to traffic in body parts, which is ridiculous, and an affirmative defense to a fake ID rap is that there was no intent to defraud, and there clearly was no intent to defraud, just expose, so the indictment seems to be a clear miscarriage of justice, and should be thrown out by the court with some dispatch.

Seriously? Making up fake IDs is not a crime if there's no "intent to defraud" (whatever the hell that means)? Huh
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 11:14:10 AM »

I thought I had enough pro-woman bona fides on the forum for it to be relatively evident that I didn't approve of the skulduggery.

Sure.

I'm beginning to reconsider presenting myself as transgender/a woman, primarily for religious reasons.

Combining something that's both anti-women (linking gender presentation to religious prerequisites) and an example of personal 'skulduggery' (ex-trans bull) in one then I think you've burned that card.

Nathan.

I really don't want to discuss this here, but if you consider yourself an advocate for transgender rights, then you shouldn't lecture people on what their "true" gender identity is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies