Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:27:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out  (Read 8107 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2016, 04:54:36 PM »

I'm finally starting to believe Donald Trump may go on an easily win the republican nomination and will have a good chance at beating hillary in the general.

Come November we may be inaugurating Donald Trump as the next president of the United States....

After this long and thins close to primary season his poll numbers have only improved....im shocked....beyond shocked that I will probably be casting my vote for Donald Trump come November....Wow.
This is a long way from over.  I have read that the GOP party insiders are laying the groundwork for Rubio.  The move to Trump, which I admit even had me doubting what I know to be true, is a tactical move to get Ted Cruz out of the way.  
Jeb Bush said with absolute confidence "Donald Trump is not going to be the nominee."  It was not a hope, not a prediction.  It was a fact.

So IMO the one guy who could emerge with a CHANCE to beat Trump is rubio, yet Jeb has spent 25 million bashing him. Every time i put the news on all i see is Jeb (who has NO SHOT) knocking rubio. So sorry but call me skeptical of what Jeb has to say.

The candidate will end up being Trump or Rubio.....The choice is obvious but the party has clearly shown when people called us the party of "stupid" they MAY have very well been right. Were ABOUT to find out.

It couldn't be ANY MORE OBVIOUS who gives the republicans the best chance at re-taking the white house and thats Marco Rubio.

A hispanic senator from the MUST win state of Florida (Republicans lose Florida or Ohio there is no path to a win). He's a great debator, conservative and on a stage with a 70 year old Hillary will make her look 90. The choice is obious.

But this is the republican party so im sure Donald will win and than lose to Hillary in the general. What a great party were apart of, pathetic.

I hate to be so blunt but im just so SICK of how incompetent this party is. I apologize again.

Except Rubio is so incompetent he cant even show up for his job the fact is we hate him now here in Florida not yo mention his flip flops
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2016, 04:56:32 PM »

AGAIN, in a GENERAL election he gives us the best chance BY FAR. Would you rather the white house be controlled by republicans or run Trump or Cruz in a general and hand the dems 8 more years of the white house. you decide.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2016, 05:01:14 PM »

AGAIN, in a GENERAL election he gives us the best chance BY FAR. Would you rather the white house be controlled by republicans or run Trump or Cruz in a general and hand the dems 8 more years of the white house. you decide.

Not for the statist named Marco. I'll vote for Ted over Marco
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »

Enjoy 8 more years of the Clintons and the democrats owning the white house. My God the republican party is so lost its sad. Ted Cruz LOL, guys a total and complete NUT JOB.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2016, 05:06:47 PM »

Enjoy 8 more years of the Clintons and the democrats owning the white house. My God the republican party is so lost its sad. Ted Cruz LOL, guys a total and complete NUT JOB.

Yet when we allowed your sorry wing of the party a chance you guys do horribly with Mittens, McCain and Dole.. good riddance to it
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2016, 05:28:32 PM »

Six pages of anti-Trump hackery and not a single mention of Ross Perot, 1992?

And you people call this a political forum...

This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2016, 05:30:29 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ross Perot skip debates because his daughter's wedding was going to be sabotaged?
mencken
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2016, 05:33:09 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ross Perot skip debates because his daughter's wedding was going to be sabotaged?

He withdrew from the race because of his daughter's wedding.
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2016, 05:34:56 PM »

Ross Perot withdrew from the race ("his daughter's wedding was going to be sabotaged" is one of the reasons given), then re-entered it. Some people speculate that his withdrawal cost him the Presidency.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2016, 07:01:43 PM »

Okay, folks. I've ventured where no other Atlasian would dare in order to find out what the conservative base thinks of Trump's boycott: the Breitbart comments section. Excerpts:

"A brilliant move by Trump, just brilliant! Trump has shown Fox News is just like all the other media, biased and vengeful. [Then another remark about certain parts of Megyn Kelly's body I left out because I don't know if it violates the TOS]"

"Good for him. Its time to stop this nonsense with the debates. They were so phony anyway.
FOX disrespected him, and you don't do that to a candidate. They are very polite to all the others.
And who needs Kelly, she is just too impressed with herself.
Why should he stand there and be insulted by her again."

"Trump is a man of character and conviction as proven once again with this action. He says what he means. You meant to say TED who is a liar and not only forgot he was a Canadian, he forgot to tell all his supporters like you - and your Ok with it - what a bunch of hypocritical "i am righteous and so is Ted" dopes."

There are some non-supporters that are mocking Donald, but those represent the overwhelming majority of views.

Thank you. Your venture into the Stygian Pits, and return to report on the condition thereof, was both brave and informative. (Even if the news you bring is disheartening.)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2016, 09:17:52 PM »

In the 'bold predictions' thread from way back I boldly nailed it!  

Couple of Trump predictions:
- Trump refuses to participate in a debate because reasons
- Trump drops out before IA

OK, well I nailed part of it.  Wink
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2016, 10:39:47 PM »

In the 'bold predictions' thread from way back I boldly nailed it!  

Couple of Trump predictions:
- Trump refuses to participate in a debate because reasons
- Trump drops out before IA

OK, well I nailed part of it.  Wink

You still have 5 more days, who knows?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies