Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:52:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out  (Read 8118 times)
wolfsblood07
United States

« on: January 26, 2016, 08:25:36 PM »

While we worry about how the establishment is going to get Trump out of the race, Trump is doing it for them.  Trump's campaign is a joke.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 08:33:45 PM »

This is a masterstroke. I don't understand how people think this will hurt him when Trump's benefit event will likely be more widely watched than the debate.
People will see that he is not serious, he is a sideshow.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »

I'm finally starting to believe Donald Trump may go on an easily win the republican nomination and will have a good chance at beating hillary in the general.

Come November we may be inaugurating Donald Trump as the next president of the United States....

After this long and thins close to primary season his poll numbers have only improved....im shocked....beyond shocked that I will probably be casting my vote for Donald Trump come November....Wow.
This is a long way from over.  I have read that the GOP party insiders are laying the groundwork for Rubio.  The move to Trump, which I admit even had me doubting what I know to be true, is a tactical move to get Ted Cruz out of the way.  
Jeb Bush said with absolute confidence "Donald Trump is not going to be the nominee."  It was not a hope, not a prediction.  It was a fact.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies