Do you think Megyn Kelly is being unfair to Trump?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:42:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Do you think Megyn Kelly is being unfair to Trump?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Serious question
Yes, she is being very unfair to Trump

No, she is being very fair, he is afraid of her

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 121

Author Topic: Do you think Megyn Kelly is being unfair to Trump?  (Read 3713 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 27, 2016, 09:06:22 AM »

Do you think she is being unfair to him or is he just whining like a crybaby?

°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 09:17:20 AM »

Ridiculous. She is right on. He is acting like a coward and a fool, but that's his schtick.
They should ask him about his support from white supremists.
It may be too late to stop him from getting the nomination, but that may be a premature statement since it is still early.
I don't see how anyone else, except possibly Cruz can beat him.
The only hope for any other scenario may be a brokered convention.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 09:24:45 AM »

It bothers me immensely the amount that Trump and his ilk can rail about our "PC culture" and how it's "destroying our country" and then go and pretend like they are being unfairly targeted by the media and other groups. It's the whole thing of Trump being able to dish it out but not take it and it makes me hate him even more.

It would be different if he was talking about the safe spaces on campuses and then going out there and taking a whack on the jaw from liberals, but every time he's been attacked by either the left of the right he's described them as a dying paper of a group of liberal crack heads.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 09:28:45 AM »

Of course she is.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 09:29:39 AM »

You really are in the tank aren't you? Smiley
pho
iheartpho
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -1.39

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 09:30:39 AM »

I don't know about unfair or bias, but Megyn Kelly is definitely an intellectual lightweight
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 10:36:26 AM »

I think that the general election debates will be interesting. If Trump is the nominee, how will he behave? Is he going to dodge those debates or will he have the courage to debate his opponent? Is he going to be more mellow or is he going to continue to act unhinged?

By the way, isn't his joke about how his supporters would still support him if he shot someone really an insult to his supporters? He is saying that they are stupid enough to support him no matter what he does.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 10:42:51 AM »

I think that the general election debates will be interesting. If Trump is the nominee, how will he behave? Is he going to dodge those debates or will he have the courage to debate his opponent? Is he going to be more mellow or is he going to continue to act unhinged?

By the way, isn't his joke about how his supporters would still support him if he shot someone really an insult to his supporters? He is saying that they are stupid enough to support him no matter what he does.

The Trump-Clinton debates will be the debates of our lifetimes
JMT

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 10:43:36 AM »

Of course she is, how dare someone ask a candidate running for President of the United States about offensive remarks they made?? Why would we want to hold our candidates accountable for things they say??

(Sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. I think Megyn Kelly is spot on for asking Trump about statements he himself made).  
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 11:33:05 AM »

Not at all. Megyn Kelly's questioning of Trump (and every candidate, for that matter) is usually spot on...
weixiaobao
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 11:52:32 AM »

Not really.

But Trump is an expert at media manipulation, making controversies (news) and turn it into his favor, and really looking for a good excuse to get out of debate.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 11:56:34 AM »

No, Kelly is being perfectly fair.  The serial adulterer, strip-club owner, and fake Christian Donald Trump wants to cruise by with no difficult questions.  She won't let that happen, and she won't let Donald dictate the rules of the debate.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 11:59:01 AM »

It can only take a guy like Trump for me to standup for Fox News. Megyn Kelly=FJ and Fox News handling this like they should. Donald Trump=bratty b****
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 12:01:47 PM »

He's a d-bag and that's really all the fiasco between them is about
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 12:59:05 PM »

Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 01:02:27 PM »

His entire campaign has been being a hypocrite; he whines about being treated badly, and the whole reason he's winning is because he insulted everyone else until he was winning. He's not the kind of person we want president.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 01:15:52 PM »

It's the whole thing of Trump being able to dish it out but not take it and it makes me hate him even more.

This. This is one of the most obnoxious things about Trump.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 01:18:43 PM »

What did she even do? My understanding is that after the last debate, he basically said "Megyn Kelly should shut up because she's on her period". Time passed, and then the mere fact that Megyn Kelly was allowed to do her job and host the upcoming debate is suddenly so offensive to Trump that he has to boo hoo and run away? Trump was the one with the inappropriate comment, and that was months ago.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 01:21:04 PM »

I think she is not very kind to Trump and she was overly aggressive but I don't think she would be overtly biased. She is a professional.

Donald Trump pretends to be so tough but can't handle Kelly. You have to handle such opposing media. The media has given him a free pass for the outrageous things he has said. Grow up & learn to handle this
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 01:57:41 PM »

No, definitely not. The guy's a pos and she called him out on it. If anything I've been surprised with how most of the media keeps meeting Trump halfway. He's way out of line, both in tone and substance.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 02:02:37 PM »

Do you think she is being unfair to him or is he just whining like a crybaby?

Hey now, don't be picking on babies. Trump whines like the cowardly sack of narcissistic chickensh**t he is.
weixiaobao
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 02:17:50 PM »

His entire campaign has been being a hypocrite; he whines about being treated badly, and the whole reason he's winning is because he insulted everyone else until he was winning. He's not the kind of person we want president.

I have personally never read Trump's book.  But apparently most of his current tactics is in his book (on how he deal with the media).
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 02:18:56 PM »

She is not being unfair, and I think Trump is actually being smart by skipping the debate (from a strategic standpoint).  I'm not defending Trump any further than that, but Mr. Ells should not have made jokes about the Ayatollah and Vladimir Putin when mocking Trump.  I have been listening to a lot of CNN and they think that was a shady and irresponsible move on Fox News's part and was them trying to influence the outcome of the presidential race when they should be unbiased.  Kelly has not been unfair, but I think Fox News acted irresponsibly last night.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 02:52:16 PM »

She is not being unfair, and I think Trump is actually being smart by skipping the debate (from a strategic standpoint).  I'm not defending Trump any further than that, but Mr. Ells should not have made jokes about the Ayatollah and Vladimir Putin when mocking Trump.  I have been listening to a lot of CNN and they think that was a shady and irresponsible move on Fox News's part and was them trying to influence the outcome of the presidential race when they should be unbiased.  Kelly has not been unfair, but I think Fox News acted irresponsibly last night.

I agree that the Ellis comments were unprofessional, unneeded, and out of line.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2016, 03:27:30 PM »

I agree that the Ellis comments were unprofessional, unneeded, and out of line.

Nah those were the type of comments that should have been made months ago. When a candidacy is based on a personality cult like this one, pointing out its inconsistency is a perfectly valid thing to do. The rest of the party/media needs to stop bringing a knife to a gunfight.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies