Who won the main Fox debate?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:56:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who won the main Fox debate?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Ted Cruz

Marco Rubio

Ben Carson

Chris Christie

Jeb Bush

Rand Paul

John Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 102

Author Topic: Who won the main Fox debate?  (Read 12076 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2016, 10:31:47 AM »

This forum is the biggest ṡhit show I think I've ever seen in my life. The so called "staff" members of this community should be embarrassed, frankly.

On topic, Jeb had a nice night and Rand also did well. Ted stayed above the water.

Then get out if you think that.

I must need to repeat myself. A large group of the community users, that reflect the intellect of a teenager, trashing the board is not a reason for any of us sign out permanently. It's actually more of a reason for community moderators and administrators to enforce anti-spam/trash post rules in a more harsh way.

Some of the Hillary Hacks and Satire Trumpers have turned the forum more toxic than TRP.

PoliticalForum.Com might be a little more your speed if you're looking for intellectual online political discussion.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2016, 10:38:02 AM »

Winners: Paul and Rubio

Losers: Cruz, Carson and Kasich

Neither: Bush and Christie
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2016, 11:13:30 AM »

LA Times calls it for Trump
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2016, 11:16:31 AM »

Wow, trolls.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2016, 11:18:10 AM »

Will incompetent moderator Likely Voter send a nasty email to the LA Times demanding they stop trolling too??
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2016, 11:20:40 AM »

CNN, CNBC, LA Times, Reuters, and dozens of other reputable news publications have crowned Trump the winner last night. Why do the moderators insist on denying the facts?
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2016, 11:48:35 AM »
« Edited: January 29, 2016, 12:00:51 PM by Türkisblau »

CNN, CNBC, LA Times, Reuters, and dozens of other reputable news publications have crowned Trump the winner last night. Why do the moderators insist on denying the facts?

Even more blatantly terrible is the establishment hacks/Paulites on here so willing to say anyone saying Trump won is a "Trumptard" and is bringing the "IQ" of the forum down, when not even everyone who said Trump won was a Trump supporter and their viewpoint is supported by all media sources and polls!

Who has the low IQ here? 14 year old Paultard desperate to see his candidate get fifth place in Iowa, or the vast majority of the forum which stated the winner correctly?

This is all about the media cycle, and Trump has won. This isn't a contested fact.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2016, 12:07:22 PM »

HIGHLY RESPECTED John Hardwood:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What a troll and Trumptard!
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2016, 01:04:35 PM »

Trump won the debate, and rightfully so; even in his absence, he controlled the narrative, and showed the FOX stooges that their disrespect for the front-runner of the race has consequences.

The Republican Party doesn't deserve someone as GREAT as Donald Trump. That being said, it's fun to watch the Randroids and Establishment hacks act like the sky is falling because of him.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2016, 01:44:18 PM »

From one of our major newspapers.

Translation of the title: "Even while absent, Donald Trump was once again the protagonist of the republican debate"

Those south american trolls.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2016, 01:58:39 PM »

Translation of the title: "Even while absent, Donald Trump was once again the protagonist of the republican debate"

*snip*

Serious Candidate Marco Rubio should build a wall down by the canal to keep all of you people out. We don't need more of your worst being sent over on that dangerous trek. 
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2016, 02:10:19 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2020, 02:03:47 PM by ProudModerate2 »

*snip*

Serious Candidate Marco Rubio should build a wall down by the canal to keep all of you people out. We don't need more of your worst being sent over on that dangerous trek.  

There you go Edu.
One of your own Trumpist (TrumpTrain-Wreck) telling you and your kind, to stay out of the USA.
This is the bigotry behind Trump and his supporters, and you just got a snippet of the disgusting racist hatred that they exhibit. From your avatar info, it seems you are from Argentina, so TrumpTrain-Bigot just couldn't contain himself, and belittles and rejects you.

So Edu, you "made your bed" showing your Trump support, and all you get for it is a stab-in-your-back from others who support Trump.
(Unbelievable, these Trump-idiots are truly a bunch of clowns.)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2016, 02:22:16 PM »

LOL, you must be the slowest person on this entire site not to understand my point making fun of the moderation on this forum plus the fact that the establishment holds the same bigoted stances as Trump but is overlooked. Also the fact that I just called Trump 'trolls' from South America, "(their) worst" to imply non-Trump fans from South America are the good ones.

(While you are at it, please reply with your angriest attack about how it is the Trumpeters that need moderation on this site. I'm waiting for you not to understand yet another one of my posts. Don't worry, I'll spell all the depth of my writing out for you again.)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2016, 02:34:55 PM »

IMO we should put a wall up in space to keep out the moonmen.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2016, 02:37:57 PM »

IMO we should put a wall up in space to keep out the moonmen.

Haha, endorsed. Maybe this is a simple enough way to put the point.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2016, 05:28:16 PM »

Of the guys that showed up, Rubio did the most to help himself.  Of the issue of substance of the debate, Rand Paul was the winner.

But the real winner of the debate of is the guy who's in the best shape to win after the cameras go off, and that is, unquestionably, Donald J. Trump, who has run the most amazing campaign of my lifetime to date.  He's got them tied in knots.  I can't really predict the endgame because it still seems surreal.  But NONE (and I mean NONE) of the GOP Presidential candidates have the slightest idea of how to derail Trump.  It may well be too late to stop the hostile Trump Takeover of the GOP.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2016, 05:31:40 PM »

Rand did the best by making the fewest mistakes and effective,y staking out his positions and differences from the rest of the candidates. The paulbots in the crowd helped too.
Christie had the second best performance by effectively making a case for his experience to be president. He didn't make many errors.
I'd put  Rubio and Cruz in the same tier. They weren't bad but it was a "poor night" considering how much better they can do. Cruz arguing with the moderator was disappointing to see as that fell flat. Both of them We're caught on immigration. Otherwise they did well and gave effective answers.
Bush was ok but admitting he was establishment wasn't the best move.
Kasich has good ideas but fell flat as usual.
Carson-lol
I liked the debate without trump as it was more focused on policy and less about the moderators trying to instigate conflicts with trump and some other debater as well as the trump factor being thankfully left out.

The problem with Rand is that a lot of his potential supporters think he's done.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2016, 08:51:19 PM »

WHEN WILL THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA STOP TROLLING?!

Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2016, 10:00:43 PM »

Lief, your new signature image is incredible! That has to be the first one I've actually been impressed with.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2016, 10:02:59 PM »

Lief, your new signature image is incredible! That has to be the first one I've actually been impressed with.

Thank you. I try and find only the highest quality content. It's a great honor to know that y'all are enjoying it.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2016, 12:57:32 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies