Who won the main Fox debate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:12:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who won the main Fox debate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Ted Cruz

Marco Rubio

Ben Carson

Chris Christie

Jeb Bush

Rand Paul

John Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 102

Author Topic: Who won the main Fox debate?  (Read 12094 times)
Dorko Julio

« on: January 28, 2016, 11:09:16 PM »

Dorko Julio

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 11:12:05 PM »

CNN is already prattling around about Marco Rubio's #moments. Ugh (shakes head).

I'm waiting to see what Frank Dunce's focus group says.

They're saying they liked Rubio too. Interesting.
Dorko Julio

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 11:20:41 PM »

So serious discussion, since I didn't watch the debate completely because I was re watching game of thrones (probably will do tomorrow).  

I tried to look at online polls but that doesn't help because Paul is in this debate and everything tend to skewed toward Paul online.

Did Paul have a good night?

And more importantly, is Cruz among the loser of the debate?  Or the winner circle?

I thought Paul did pretty well. I didn't like one particular answer of his about abortion, but he did a good job of preaching his message of liberty and not sacrificing it for security. His closing comments where he talked about his experiences in the past year or so (going to Haiti to perform surgery on poor kids, being in the Senate, running for President) was good. He also talked about his Dad and how much he loved and respected him earlier, which was also touching.

Cruz was alright. Not my favorite debate from him, but he held his own in the end. He's probably a winner because he didn't hurt himself.
Dorko Julio

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 11:36:38 PM »

Cruz was alright. Not my favorite debate from him, but he held his own in the end. He's probably a winner because he didn't hurt himself.

Hmm, that is disappointing.

Some people seem to think he did to be fair, I think it's because he seemed more subdued and took some hits from Rubio and Paul. But overall he seemed like the some ol' Cruz.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies