What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:26:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On?  (Read 3079 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: January 29, 2016, 10:43:20 PM »
« edited: January 30, 2016, 05:53:59 PM by Intell »

- Disagree with Obsession about 'freedom' and 'liberty'
- Disagree with the concept of Liberalism and Individual Rights
- Support NSA and every government agency for the sake of the community
- Pro-Life and deeply so
- Support Private, Religous and Charter schools funded by the government
- Oppose Euthanasia, unless under extreme scenarios.
- Even if I support Marijuana Legislation, I still disagree with the concept the Democrats have, that a person has the freedom to consume whatever they like, with no regards to their society.
- I support the Death Penalty, though I believe it should be restricted.
- By Ideology I am Wilsonian and support wars and institutions and agreements to further freedom, rights and democracy around the world, even if I disagree with how America goes on about it.
- I have sympathies towards communism, and during the cold war, I would have sided with the Soviet Union and most 3rd world revolutions against the US.
- Oppose Affirmative Action, as it is dis-advantageous to poor whites.
- Would like to drill and further exploit national resources in a controlled by manner, with natural resources being nationalised by the government.
- I oppose the Fed, and would like to audit it, and if possible I would be fine to abolish it.
- I would like the nationalisation of the banking system to be controlled by the workers and people.
- I oppose the judiciary, and would like to have it elected.
- I am opposed to the restrictive ways of 'PC culture', as well as the obsession with sex and drugs by the 'hippe or liberal' culture.
- By my philosophy, I am reactionary and traditionalist until I am proven wrong.
- I support having non-mandatory praying days in school, as well as people saying the pledge of the allegiance.
- I oppose Tariffs, while still not liking 'free trade' for corporations.
- I oppose illegal immigration, and would not accept illegal immigrant in the country, to have citizenship, and for them to only work if there is a labour shortage.
- I believe it is Immoral to continue with accepting illegal immigrants, when at this stage legal workers, are under paid and there is still quite high unemployment.
- I oppose Femenism and SJW and oppose 'equal pay for equal work', as skill does pay in part to do that.
- I oppose Common Core, and this education focused learning, which does little to prepare you for life, which is why to an extent I oppose Sanders policy for Free College, which students will use for whatever, black studies or whatever other BS subject there is.
- I would abolish standardized testing, and return education back to the local government and have funds go to the Department of Education, which allocated the money to local school, with full control.
- I want to check immigrants that come into the US, especially refugees from Syria and other third world conturies.
- I support assimilation of immigrants, while retaning aspects from their own culture.
- I support banning the burqa and niqab in public places.
- I support banning barbaric practice of hilal meat.
- I support remaning and further involving religion and god in government and society.

That's all I think for now.

Not only to the democratic party, but in general the Left.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 04:19:54 AM »

- Pro-Life and deeply so
- Even if I support Marijuana Legislation, I still disagree with the concept the Democrats have, that a person has the freedom to consume whatever they like, with no regards to their society.
- By Ideology I am Wilsonian and support wars and institutions and agreements to further freedom, rights and democracy around the world, even if I disagree with how America goes on about it.
- I have sympathies towards communism, and during the cold war, I would have sided with the Soviet Union and most 3rd world revolutions against the US.
- Would like to drill and further exploit national resources in a controlled by, with natural resources being nationalised by the government.
- I oppose the Fed, and would like to audit it, and if possible I would be fine to abolish it.
- I would like the nationalisation of the banking system to be controlled by the workers and people.
- I am opposed to the restrictive ways of 'PC culture', as well as the obsession with sex and drugs by the 'hippe or liberal' culture.
- By my philosophy, I am reactionary and traditionalist until I am proven wrong.
- I support having non-mandatory praying days in school, as well as people saying the pledge of the allegiance.
- I oppose illegal immigration, and would not accept illegal immigrant in the country, to have citizenship, and for them to only work if there is a labour shortage.
- I believe it is Immoral to continue with accepting illegal immigrants, when at this stage legal workers, are under paid and there is still quite high unemployment.
- I oppose Femenism and SJW and oppose 'equal pay for equal work', as skill does pay in part to do that.
- I oppose Common Core, and this education focused learning, which does little to prepare you for life, which is why to an extent I oppose Sanders policy for Free College, which students will use for whatever, black studies or whatever other BS subject there is.
- I would abolish standardized testing, and return education back to the local government and have funds go to the Department of Education, which allocated the money to local school, with full control.
- I want to check immigrants that come into the US, especially refugees from Syria and other third world conturies.
- I support assimilation of immigrants, while retaning aspects from their own culture.
- I support renaming religion and god in government and society.

So you are basically a William Jennings Bryan Democrat

Basically but also Humphrey, Casey Sr. and old school union democrats.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 08:22:44 AM »

*snip*

....?

I'm more hawkish then the average democrat and the democratic party for those purposes.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 06:21:27 PM »

*snip*

....?
I'm more hawkish then the average democrat and the democratic party for those purposes.

I think he's pointing out that it's a bit odd for you to support "wars and institutions and agreements to to further freedom, rights and democracy around the world" when you also disagree with "Obsession about 'freedom' 'and 'liberty'" and "the concept of Liberalism and Individual Rights"

I oppose the concept of Individual Rights, but I believe in a society you are entailed to collective rights that you work with for your nations. Also I would support wars to free the people in the third-world, but in the first world like in the US, there is an obsession in the country about 'liberty and freedom', such as abortion, NSA, Guns or whatever.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 08:00:12 AM »

Poland (Pis)?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 01:51:42 AM »

- Pro-Life and deeply so
- Would like to drill and further exploit national resources in a controlled by manner, with natural resources being nationalised by the government.
- I support remaning and further involving religion and god in government and society.

If we had a Fascist-AU avatar, that'd be most fitting.

K.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies