What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:33:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On?  (Read 3078 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: January 30, 2016, 01:23:03 AM »

- Surveillance: Pretty heavily against domestic surveillance and the many loopholes and bs justifications they use to get around restrictions
- Gun control: The 2nd amendment does actually exist, and I think we owe it to the people to only implement control policies that actually reduce gun violence. So I'm for gun control, but not knee-jerk policies like banning assault rifles just to please the base, despite the fact that it probably will not really help
- Drug policy: Prohibition doesn't work and only empowers cartels and gangs. If we can't get a handle on the problem any other way, then legalize it all and pour all the enforcement money into treatment/drug-specific vaccines for people who want to quit
- Trade: I'm not very supportive at all of these 'free trade' agreements from the past 20 years, notably TPP. Needs to be more focus on workers and less on greedy multinationals

Those are my main ones (or at least the ones that I think of most often)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies