Keystone Phil-MHS2002 - Across Atlasia Tour
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:12:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Keystone Phil-MHS2002 - Across Atlasia Tour
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Keystone Phil-MHS2002 - Across Atlasia Tour  (Read 2990 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2005, 10:21:26 PM »

Pittsburgh, PA
Keystone Phil and MHS2002 arrive at the Pittsburgh Convention Center.

PITTSBURGH CONVENTION CENTER!!! How dare you!!! It is the DAVID L. LAWRENCE CONVENTION CENTER!!

The campaign wasn't paying that much attention to that, Mr. True Dem. We're sorry. We just knew we were headed to Pittsburgh and a convention center there so as long as we got to our destination, we are satisfied.  Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2005, 12:01:33 AM »

Nyman, DC

Senator PBrunsel, Senate candidate Ben Meyers and Jake stand on a stage set up along the Potomac River. The Capitol Building is lit up in the background. As Keystone Phil's campaign bus rolls up, supporters begin to wave signs and Atlasian flags. Cheers of "We Want Keystone!" can be heard. Keystone Phil and MHS2002 walk up the steps to the stage. PBrunsel walks to the podium as the crowds cheer as Lee Greenwood’s version of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” plays.

It’s been a while since I’ve been to a huge rally like this. The last time I had bricks thrown at me though, so it’s nice to come to Nyman and be given flowers.

Tomorrow we make a decision that will determine the course of Atlasian history; we will select the man who will lead our great Republic for the next four months. As we vote over the next three days I invite you to think about what you would want for the next four months. If you want a small government that comes from the people and not at them; if you want a nation that cares for the little man as well as the big shot; if you want a government that looks out for the tax payer and not the Nyman lobbyist; than you can vote for only one ticket, and that is Keystone Phil and MHS2002!

This ticket is probably the best since I ran for President, just kidding of course. What I’m not kidding about is the strength of this ticket. In feel we have a winner here. This combines Common Sense Conservatism of Keystone Phil and the eloquent Center-Right policies of MHS2002. This is a powerful ticket with broad appeal from Centrists to Conservatives. I feel that victory is at hand.

In a world of Spin Ball Wizardry and platitudes a-plenty, this ticket has sold it to you straight. Phil has brought up how he has been the only candidate to really actively campaign. He has traveled from coast to coast, from New York to LA, from sea to shining sea. He has seen that people, he knows the people; he is ready to serve the people.

So when you vote this weekend, vote for your well being; vote for your military; vote for yourself; and when you vote for yourself and your wellbeing you can only vote for one ticket, and that is Keystone Phil-MHS2002!

So without further ado, let me introduce you to my Vice President and the next President of Atlasia, Keystone Phil!

Keystone Phil walks over to PBrunsel, shakes his hand and takes to the podium. After waving to the crowd, he begins his speech.

Wow. Thank you, everyone. Good morning, Atlasia! We're here. The voting has begun. So who's ready to change Atlasia? Who's ready to win this election? I know I am!

It's been a great ride, my friends. I am confident that we are going to win this thing. The people want a change. The people heard our message. They saw the campaign. We discussed the issues as the others stayed away. We are ready for a new day.

I want to thank Senator PBrunsel, Jake and Ben Meyers for sticking by me and giving me their full support in this race. You guys will never understand how much I appreciate what you've done for me. Thank you so much.

I also have to thank my loyal running mate, Attorney General MHS2002. He is a good man. I know that if we are elected, he will be recognized as one of the greatest leaders in this history of the executive branch. I know that he will make us proud. Thank you, MHS, for joining me on this great journey.

Now it is in your hands, my friends. Remember what we have fought for. Remind your fellow voters what we've done. Remember your hopes and dreams. Hold onto them. We can achieve great things and I know that we will if we have the opportunity to serve. The new day is not far away. Keep your focus on a brighter dawn and we will wake up to a new day very soon.

Thank you for your time. God bless you and God bless the great Republic of Atlasia! Now let's go win this thing!

The crowd erupts as the speech ends. Keystone Phil and MHS2002 are in the center of the stage. They lift each other's hand in a victory salute to their supporters along with PBrunsel, Jake and Ben Meyers, as fireworks are set off in the background. Stevie Wonder's "Hold onto your dream" plays.

Campaign announcement - Keystone Phil will be voting at Holy Family University in Northeast Philadelphia, PA sometime tomorrow evening. Short comments will be given by the candidate after voting.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2005, 12:18:09 AM »

Good luck Phil. Your campaign has surely impressed me and the dedication you have out into this race has been amazing. Win or lose, you are the candidate that deserves the victory. And hopefully, that victory will come.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2005, 12:19:43 AM »

Good luck Phil. Your campaign has surely impressed me and the dedication you have out into this race has been amazing. Win or lose, you are the candidate that deserves the victory. And hopefully, that victory will come.

Thank you, Jake. Without your help and the help of many others, this campaing wouldn't have gone anywhere.
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2005, 12:33:55 AM »

Good luck Keystone.  You're dedication to the race and the tendency not to take it as a big-assed joke earned you my top preference.  Good luck again.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2005, 04:35:18 PM »

Holy Family University, Philadelphia, PA

Keystone Phil arrives at his polling place in Northeast Philadelphia. Those waiting in line applaud his arrival as cameras flash. Phil walks into the booth, votes and comes back out, giving the cameras a thumbs up. He walks over to a microphone set up as the members of the media crowd around him.

Good evening. Yesterday was my one year anniversary as a member of the forum. I would have never imagined on the day that I became a member that I would be voting for myself, the nominee of my party, for President of Atlasia just one year later. It's been a great time.

Now I know we aren't leading right now but I have faith in the voters that they will vote for our team. We have seen early results before that looked good for that candidate yet, in the end, that candidate was defeated or just narrowly won. This will be the case in this election.

I thank those who have voted for me already and encourage those who have not voted to support the Keystone Phil-MHS2002 ticket.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies