Democratic Iowa Caucus results thread (entrance poll @8pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:01:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Iowa Caucus results thread (entrance poll @8pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Iowa Caucus results thread (entrance poll @8pm ET)  (Read 60951 times)
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« on: February 02, 2016, 10:17:27 AM »

Awful that Hillary's campaign was caught basically committing voter fraud on live television. Really shows where the Clinton campaign is.

LOL, already with the sore loser conspiracy theories.
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 03:50:09 PM »

I'm trying to console my Sanders supporting friends on FB and Twitter and damn are they pissy and sore losers.

I'm amazed at how some of my friends who were hardcore Obama supporters just a year ago are now completely disowning him as a failure. One goes so far as to literally say that poor people, minorities, and older voters are too stupid to know what's good for them (despite this being an overwhelmingly white electorate), mocking women collectively for wanting a woman in the White House, and that Gaddhafi winning would have been a good thing.

It's not that bad of a loss, and it brings out the absolute worst in them. Hillary Derangment Syndrome is real.
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 04:25:23 PM »

I'm trying to console my Sanders supporting friends on FB and Twitter and damn are they pissy and sore losers.

I'm sure the Clinton supporters would be just as accepting and polite if Bernie won by that margin.

I would. I'm sure most would.

^^^

Outside of this forum, the criticisms of Sanders are not even near the deranged conspiracy-based hatred spewed at Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies