Would this voter fraud thing hurt Cruz??
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:28:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Would this voter fraud thing hurt Cruz??
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would this voter fraud thing hurt Cruz??  (Read 282 times)
weixiaobao
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 04, 2016, 04:04:48 PM »

My respect for Cruz went up after learning of his tactics (and my dislike for him also went up since he is such a holier than thou hypocrite) (at least with Trump, there is no veil that he is an entertaining asshole).

(I don't like to play the word game.  If not fraud, then underhanded tactics whatever.  To be fair, I personally is fine with it.  Just like I am fine with Trump whining and try to pin this on Cruz.)

What Trump saying about Cruz will not help Trump.  But I do think it will hurt Cruz by repeating this charge enough that it is what Cruz will known for.  Carson too had been making the round which help boost Trump's credibility on this.  And then of course, Rubio too had said something along the line that the Cruz campaign willing to say anything to win (in regard to this incident).

My prediction is that, Cruz will still increase his numbers but these kind of charge will slow the potential growth of his numbers.
yankeesfan
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 04:12:38 PM »

No.  It won't hurt him in the slightest.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies