PPP tweet, oh boy.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:06:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  PPP tweet, oh boy.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: PPP tweet, oh boy.  (Read 3781 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2016, 12:45:52 AM »

From what I've read, Trump would have done fine if he had actually had an organization. He's not fully trying for the nomination, he's just out there having fun for himself.

I think we'll know for sure by March. If he is serious, he'll have turned on the money faucet way before then. If not, then he isn't serious or he is incredibly stupid. Though, I have to wonder, exactly how fast can he build a top-notch operation? He has already wasted so much time and his rivals have been hard at work for months now.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2016, 12:46:23 AM »

Yes, the Republicans are going to elect a far-right candidate instead of a moderate. Hooray! Roll Eyes

My god liberals are short-sighted idiots. So many of them celebrating the fall of TRUMP, only to be replaced with insane neocon fascists like Cruz and Rubio.

Sweating like a dog, LOSER?

No, because TRUMP is going to be the nominee, and he's going to deport you, and we're all gonna have a nice chuckle about it.

I am so going to sig this in a couple weeks.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2016, 12:47:07 AM »
« Edited: February 03, 2016, 12:50:27 AM by Lief 🐋 »

Yes, the Republicans are going to elect a far-right candidate instead of a moderate. Hooray! Roll Eyes

My god liberals are short-sighted idiots. So many of them celebrating the fall of TRUMP, only to be replaced with insane neocon fascists like Cruz and Rubio.

Sweating like a dog, LOSER?

No, because TRUMP is going to be the nominee, and he's going to deport you, and we're all gonna have a nice chuckle about it.

I am so going to sig this in a couple weeks.

oooh nooo he's going to put a quote of mine in his internet signature guys Sad

No, but seriously, I am always honored to my works immortalized in the signatures of others.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2016, 01:18:30 AM »

Hillary was able to turn around her polling freefall in NH in 2008 by crying on the eve of the primary. The Trump equivalent would be . . . dropping an F-bomb on live tv?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2016, 01:24:13 AM »

BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 01:31:52 AM »

This.

At least Trump answers to no one but himself, clearly loves trolling the GOP establishment and conservative media, and has some natural liberal tendencies.

People like Rubio would just be another puppet for far right interests.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2016, 01:38:40 AM »

I think Rubio is more likely to compromise & unite than Cruz & maybe Trump because Trump has taken such extreme stuff, it will be difficult for him to backtrack due to his large ego.

Rubio was anti-immigration & then teamed up for the Gang of 8 & stuff. He is young, he wants to be liked by a large section, he will compromise.

Cruz is downright extreme
pikachu
United States

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2016, 02:25:57 AM »

Tbh, I'd be a lot more excited about Trump's supposed downfall if his two biggest rivals hadn't completely coopted his message and made it sound more appealing.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2016, 05:42:48 AM »

I think Rubio is more likely to compromise & unite than Cruz & maybe Trump because Trump has taken such extreme stuff, it will be difficult for him to backtrack due to his large ego.

Rubio was anti-immigration & then teamed up for the Gang of 8 & stuff. He is young, he wants to be liked by a large section, he will compromise.

During this campaign Marco Rubio has said abortion should be illegal even when it's medically necessary to save the life of the mother. That's not something a compromiser or a uniter would say- it's ideological purist lunacy. In Marco Rubio's America, an ectopic pregnancy is literally a death sentence - so pro life! Theres also the fact that Rubio literally wants to start WW3 but I'm not even going to get into that. Rubio is the the most extreme candidatw in this race, he's just better at hiding it because his pals in the corporate media give him a free pass
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2016, 06:34:46 AM »

During this campaign Marco Rubio has said abortion should be illegal even when it's medically necessary to save the life of the mother. That's not something a compromiser or a uniter would say- it's ideological purist lunacy. In Marco Rubio's America, an ectopic pregnancy is literally a death sentence - so pro life! Theres also the fact that Rubio literally wants to start WW3 but I'm not even going to get into that. Rubio is the the most extreme candidatw in this race, he's just better at hiding it because his pals in the corporate media give him a free pass

Yeah, Rubio is kinda like Cory Gardner that way.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2016, 09:22:42 AM »

Every Republican regardless of what they believe will be pro-life. Rubio is very entwined in his god stuff. He believes killing feutus is murder as does 100% of Republicans. So you will be getting this from every republican candidate. And you get this from all GOP guys before campaigns whether immigration or not, they will take a very hard line.

With regards to war, I think Rubio will be Bush 2, a disaster.

But Hillary Clinton is a completely disaster too. She supports a no-fly zone when Russia is already there at the behest of Iraq & Syria. She is saying the same thing as Jeb Bush. It will lead to WW3. And her record with the Iraq vote or pushing like mad for the Libya was a disaster.

This is one of the main reasons why I'm not okay with Hillary. She is just moderated due to this democrat party & the progressive base she has to cater to. She IS A COMPLETE WAR HUNGRY WOMAN.

If you want peace, you should not vote for Hillary, like you should vote for Rubio.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2016, 09:36:27 AM »

I agree that Rubio is horrible (on abortion as well as other issues) and I've heard this claim before, but I can't find a reliable source for it. Can you help me find one?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2016, 10:56:46 AM »

It's pathetic, Lief.

TRUMP: We're going to secure the border, implement universal healthcare, defeat ISIS and save Social Security. Also we need to temporarily pause Muslim immigration until we figure out what's going on.

Other candidates
: We're going to privatize Social Security, destroy the healthcare system, invade at least four different countries, ban abortion in every case and crater the economy. Also we need to temporarily pause Muslim immigration until we figure out what's goin on.

Atlas Forum Liberals: Gosh, thank god that awful racist Trump lost Iowa! You know he's not even a Senator?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2016, 11:01:35 AM »

Also, as if you needed any confirmation that the establishment media is out to get the only moderate Republican running, the guy who finished a distant third behind TRUMP is somehow being touted as the "winner" lol
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2016, 11:18:20 AM »

Also, as if you needed any confirmation that the establishment media is out to get the only moderate Republican running, the guy who finished a distant third behind TRUMP is somehow being touted as the "winner" lol

A "distant" third?  LOL. Does the "twink" (what do you have against twinks - this forum is packed with them?) want to privatize social security? If so, that really is a profoundly dumb idea, but the beauty of it, is that it will never pass Congress.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2016, 11:22:03 AM »

A "distant" third?  LOL. Does the "twink" (what do you have against twinks - this forum is packed with them?) want to privatize social security? If so, that really is a profoundly dumb idea, but the beauty of it, is that it will never pass Congress.

A distant third? LOL he lost by ONE percent to trump and 5 percent to Cruz. Thats a distant third? ummmmm okay.

And this seems like really bad news for trump if true, guess we will see Thursday, ill believe it when i see the poll numbers.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2016, 11:24:27 AM »

Honestly, why haven't we disbanded the Republican party after the shameful display in Iowa which demonstrates their fierce hatred for democracy and actual choice.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2016, 11:26:23 AM »

It's pathetic, Lief.

TRUMP: We're going to secure the border, implement universal healthcare, defeat ISIS and save Social Security. Also we need to temporarily pause Muslim immigration until we figure out what's going on.

Other candidates
: We're going to privatize Social Security, destroy the healthcare system, invade at least four different countries, ban abortion in every case and crater the economy. Also we need to temporarily pause Muslim immigration until we figure out what's goin on.

Atlas Forum Liberals: Gosh, thank god that awful racist Trump lost Iowa! You know he's not even a Senator?

Why lie ? This is why Trump lost - he lies.

Trump said he will repeal Affordable Care
Trump rejected Single Payer & Universal Healthcare on a republican debate
Trump said he will cut expenditure in social schemes by a considerable amount
He said he will cut all expenditures apart from Military multiple times

And every Republican wants to beat ISIS - Trump wants to not use Military action & let others fight while other GOP candidate want US to fight. I support Trump's stand of foreign policy btw.

I'm not even going into the Mexican & Muslim thing which has made Trump an international joke
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2016, 11:29:13 AM »

Well, if Rubio finished a distant third (1.22 points behind Trump), Trump lost in a LANDSLIDE (3.34 points behind Cruz).
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2016, 11:42:36 AM »

Well, if Rubio finished a distant third (1.22 points behind Trump), Trump lost in a LANDSLIDE (3.34 points behind Cruz).

Oakvale's trolling needs to get a tad more subtle methinks. Maybe he should take some pointers from Lief. Smiley
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2016, 11:52:03 AM »
« Edited: February 03, 2016, 12:05:47 PM by EliteLX »

What do you not understand about the fact Donald Trump is not a moderate. You can't just call somebody a moderate for empty flip-flopped positions just because you prefer him for the GOP nomination. He's run further right in the primary than we've ever seen before and he's doing it because it worked for him.

That's not quite how it works, Lief.

"Distant third"

He's was in the same 1% margin as the UNSTOPPABLE FRONTRUNNER DONALD J TRUMP, almost beating him and surging literally out of thin air in a week and solidifying a momentum and official spot as the best fit anti-trump for New Hampshire. He was the winner.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2016, 12:06:47 PM »

A distant third? LOL he lost by ONE percent to trump and 5 percent to Cruz. Thats a distant third? ummmmm okay.

And this seems like really bad news for trump if true, guess we will see Thursday, ill believe it when i see the poll numbers.

I don't deny that Cruz won a large victory on paper, thanks to his dirty tricks intimidating voters and lying about Ben Carson, which calls his "victory" into question -- not to mention the still unsettled eligibility issue.

This Rubio "momentum" thing is so blatantly artificial - he pretty much received what he was polling, was beaten soundly by TRUMP, and yet the media is desperately spinning it as some kind of historic comeback.

It reminds me of nothing so much as the phony Snarly Carly "surge" Roger Ailes invented after the first debate.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2016, 12:18:10 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2016, 12:20:55 PM by EliteLX »

A "distant" third?  LOL. Does the "twink" (what do you have against twinks - this forum is packed with them?) want to privatize social security? If so, that really is a profoundly dumb idea, but the beauty of it, is that it will never pass Congress.

I don't deny that Cruz won a large victory on paper, thanks to his dirty tricks intimidating voters and lying about Ben Carson, which calls his "victory" into question -- not to mention the still unsettled eligibility issue.

This Rubio "momentum" thing is so blatantly artificial - he pretty much received what he was polling, was beaten soundly by TRUMP, and yet the media is desperately spinning it as some kind of historic comeback.

It reminds me of nothing so much as the phony Snarly Carly "surge" Roger Ailes invented after the first debate.

Ted Cruz didn't say a word about Ben Carson or to his voters. The twelve voters that were confused by their ted-supporting uncle who thought Carson dropped out didn't change anything and frankly must of been too uninformed to even of been voting. It's imaginary, absolutely irrelevant. It's a fallacy and an excuse people are running to in desperation. As far as Ted's flyers he sent out, it was a basic (but stupid) campaign tactic that was literally nothing and has zero connection with campaign regulations.

I won't comment on Rubio momentum, because I won't exaggerate it or undercut it. I'll just simply let us both watch results over the next few primaries. You also seem to really struggle with vocabulary, please pull out the dictionary and get on that word you speak of. "Soundly"

And you think people freaking out about Benghazi are spewing nonsense? Find something to do, lol.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2016, 09:59:56 AM »

The attacks of some Trump supporters against PPP on twitter are really disgusting.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2016, 10:04:39 AM »

When is this poll being released? Wondering what it will show, that PPP felt the need to put a tweet out about it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies